South America Ammunition Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018-2023)
The South America Ammunition market is expected to grow from a market size of $X.XX Billion in 2015 to a market of $X.XX billion by 2020 by growing at a CAGR of 2.97%.
There has been a spike in terrorism around the globe especially in the past 2 years. South America, Africa and South America were always prone to violence and terrorist attacks but in recent times, the threat of terrorism has spread rapidly to Europe and South America and the major party responsible for this has been the Islamic State which has replaced the Al-Qaeda as the de-facto numero uno South America terrorist organization.
South America region is a more unique continent than all the others. In this continent terrorism is not a problem as much as gang and drug related violence is. Brazil is the dominant economy in the region and is the largest purchaser by a big margin of arms and ammunition. But currently all of South America including Brazil is in a big economic crisis and the fall in overall commodity prices of which the region is a big exporter is a big reason for the massive economic slump. Brazil actually recorded negative growth along with some countries, which has put a big dent on the purchase of arms and ammunition.
But most of the countries of this region are underequipped and their equipment is obsolete, so there will be purchases, and the buying will get more intense as the economic situation of the region improves which can happen post 2017. Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Argentina are expected to be dominant players of the Ammunition market in the years to come.
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the South America Ammunition Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the South America Ammunition Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped