Saudi Arabia Red Meat Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)
The Saudi Arabia red meat market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.47% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Government support has enabled manufacturers to improve production technology and to compete with international food suppliers in terms of prices and quality.
Increase in Number of Fast Food Chains, Hotels, & Restaurants – Boosting the Red Meat Market in Arab Nation
Saudi Arabia is among the most visited countries in the Middle East, though it is not designated as a tourist destination and does not issue tourist visas. In 2014, about 19 million visitors entered the country for various religious and other purposes, an increase of 9% over the number of visitors in 2011. The expat population is the reason for increased consumption of pork in the country. Demand for red meat has been increasing in Saudi Arabia. However, more in demand are the high-value cuts of red meat. Companies are investing significantly in meat protein bars. It is emerging as an enormous opportunity for protein bar manufacturers.
Internet Retailing Continues to Grow in Saudi Arabia Enzymes due to Improved Online Payment System
By meat type, there has been an increase in consumption of mutton and beef, while pork meat is preferred the least because of the ban imposed by Arab nations. Storage type plays a crucial role in the Saudi Arabian red meat market owing to high volumes of import. The fresh meat market is dominated by lamb meat, which is easily available from local butchers. Hence, factors, such as high nutritional benefits and easy availability, drive the market for fresh meat.
By distribution channel, the Saudi Arabia red meat market can be segmented into HoReCA, supermarket/hypermarket, slaughterhouse retailers, online retailers and others. Red meat sales online is at a very nascent stage but it is expected to grow tremendously, with an estimated CAGR of 4.85% during the forecast period.Major PLAYERS: AMERICANA GROUP, HALWANI BROTHERS COMPANY and BRF S.A.,, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Market Definition
- 2. Market Insights
- 2.1 Market Overview
- 2.2 Regional Analysis
- 2.2.1 PESTLE Analysis
- 2.2.2 Analysis of Ease of Doing Business
- 3. Market Dynamics
- 3.1 Drivers
- 3.1.1 Rise in the Demand for Expensive Cut Meats
- 3.1.2 Increase in the Number of Fast food Chains, Hotels, Restaurants, and Resorts
- 3.2 Restraints
- 3.2.1 Consumer Preference for Poultry over Red Meat
- 3.3 Opportunities
- 3.3.1 Increasing Popularity of Meat Protein Bars
- 3.3.2 Increasing Domestic Beef Production and a Changing Import Scenario
- 3.4 Consumer Behavior Analysis
- 3.4.1 Socio-economic Factors Influencing Consumer Behavior
- 3.4.2 Seasonality in Demand
- 3.4.3 Target Market
- 184.108.40.206 Purchasing Power
- 3.4.4 Consumer Spending Pattern
- 3.4.5 Demographic Strength/Weakness
- 4. Market Segmentation
- 4.1 By Meat Type
- 4.1.1 Beef
- 4.1.2 Pork
- 4.1.3 Mutton
- 4.1.4 Others
- 4.2 By Storage
- 4.2.1 Chilled
- 4.2.2 Frozen
- 4.2.3 Shelf Stable
- 4.3 By Distribution Channel
- 4.3.1 HoReCa
- 4.3.2 Supermarket/Hypermarket
- 4.3.3 Slaughterhouse Retailers
- 4.3.4 Online Retail
- 4.3.5 Others
- 5. Market Entry
- 5.1 The Strategy
- 5.1.1 Types of Entry Modes, by Market Entry Objectives
- 5.1.2 Competition Analysis
- 5.1.3 Pricing Strategy
- 5.1.4 Supply Chain Analysis
- 220.127.116.11 Introduction
- 18.104.22.168 Trade (Import-Export Analysis)
- 22.214.171.124 Distribution Network & Retail Analysis
- 5.2 The Administration
- 5.2.1 How to Register a Company (Flowchart)
- 5.2.2 Registration Processes
- 126.96.36.199 Ministries Involved
- 188.8.131.52 Criteria and Conditions
- 5.2.3 List of Forms & Documents
- 5.2.4 Product Control Guidelines specified by the Government