North America Subsea Pumps Market Outlook to 2022 - Market Analysis by Geography, Type, Application, Competitive Landscape, Key Company Information - Growth Trends and Forecasts
North America is expected to lead the subsea pumps market in the coming decade, as the regions new exploration activity is at its all time high and the operators are often forced to work in much deeper waters which require sophisticated technology and equipment.
Subsea pumping is one of the most mature solutions for increasing oil recovery from subsea tiebacks. The major advantages working with subsea pumps being:
2)Increases recovery and extension of field life
4)Facilitates production from low energy reservoirs
5)Improves flow assurance
Ever increasing energy demand, increasing offshore new exploration and production activities, increasing investments in oil and gas industry are driving the market. On the flip side, environmental issues, reliability of the subsea units and costs associated with intervention operations are restraining the market from growth. Also, maintenance and operational issues, costs associated with operating in subsea environment and government policies are constraining the market.
With the number of installed and planned subsea pump projects are increasing across the globe, the market is poised to witness a huge growth in market demand in the coming decade. Also costs associated with subsea drilling are high at the beginning, as the companies need to move equipment and personnel to the well site. Now the companies are focusing on reducing the costs associated with this.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for the subsea pumps along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for the North America subsea pumps market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on both country and regional scale.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on both country and regional scale.
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America subsea pumps market on both country and regional basis.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1)For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the North America market for subsea pumps. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2)An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, pump manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3)Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them