North America Packaging Automation Market By Solutions, Products, End Users, Countries and Vendors - Forecasts, Trends and Shares(2015- 2020)
The North America Packaging Automation market is expected to grow from $16 billion in 2014 to $17.57 billion, by the end of 2020. The market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 1.57% during this period. North America is the current leader in packaging automation market. The region accounts for more than 30% of the global share and it is still growing. The growth in this region is attributed to factors like culture of e-commerce and packaged food industry in North America.
With increasing globalization of production and the intensely competitive nature of the packaging industry, cost cutting becomes imperative as companies are striving to maximize profits; but compromising on quality is not an option as the consumers are increasingly being aware and conscious of the products they use. This has created a great need for automation to be employed in packaging.
The emergence of Asian market has resulted in drastic changes in the dynamics of manufacturing and production across Europe and North America. The availability of cheap labour has enabled companies in these regions to achieve increased productivity with lesser capital investments. As a result of this global nature of business, companies are able to claw deep into the market share of players from the developed economies and they are facing severe brunt.
It is virtually impossible for the firms in developing nations to compete with their counterparts in developed nations without automation. This is a major factor pushing companies to implement automation in packaging solutions, which although are initially expensive to setup, provide long term benefits economically and also in terms of the quality of the packaging.
Competition in the market place is forcing manufacturers to implement effective cost cutting measures. Adopting cost cutting measures means automating different manual processes and increasing the level of semi-automation process.
Processes like filling, labelling, bagging, palletizing, capping and other several stages of packaging have been automated many parts of the world. No more manual intervention is required for these processes. Enterprises manufacturing products like food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, personal care, beverages and even warehouses are increasingly using such automation solutions to streamline their business processes as well as reduce operating costs.
PC based automation, integrated automation environment and motion sensing technology are some key trends in this market. The integration of the packaging process by incorporating techniques like machine to machine communication will ensure enhanced automation process and effective packaging.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market segmented on the basis of packaging material used and the end user industry. Along with analysis of the major players and their strategies detailed market estimates for the next five years are also included. Some of the major vendors providing packaging automation solutions are ABB, Mitsubishi, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Swisslog, and Rockwell Automation.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher