Middle-East and Africa Hot Melt Adhesive Market
The Middle East & African hot melt adhesives market is expected to be worth USD 108.37 million with a volume of 32.92 kilo tons in 2017and reach USD 141.60 million and a volume of XX kilo tons by 2022, registering a CAGRs of 5.78%, and 4.67%, respectively, during 2017-2022 (the forecast period). One of the major factors driving the market growth is the increasing usage as substitute for solvent-borne adhesives. Hot melt adhesives, owing to their long shelf-life, reduced VOC emissions (due to the absence of solvent-borne solutions), and strong adhesion properties, are becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Middle East & African hot melt adhesives market report, the following major applications have been considered - packaging, automotive, footwear, construction & furniture, bookbinding, electronics & electronic assembly, non-woven application, and ‘others’.
Shrinkage of construction industry in Saudi market is anticipated to hinder the market growth.
Hot melt adhesives are one of the major technologies used, owing to the benefits they offer. The invention of hot melt adhesives offers a significant advantage to numerous end-user industries. The Middle East & African hot melt adhesives market, based on resin type, ethylene vinyl acetate accounted for the highest market share among polyethylene, polyolefins, polyamide, polyurethanes, styrenic block copolymer, and ‘others’. The market has also been geographically segmented into the Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
AREAS WITH SCOPE FOR HOT MELT ADHESIVES
Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, and Tunisia are the major countries in North Africa, which have attracted many multi-national OEM manufacturers to invest and start their production plants. These countries are also among the major automotive users in Africa, thus, accounting for higher demands for hot melt adhesives.
In 2017, Saudi Arabia is expected to dominate the market segmented by geography, in terms of revenue. However, Egypt is expected to witness the highest CAGR during 2017-2022 (the forecast period).
Paper, board, and packaging is expected to dominate the market segmented by end-user industry, in 2017, in terms of volume. However, building & construction industry is expected to witness the highest CAGR during 2017-2022 (the forecast period).
NOTABLE DEVELOPMENTS IN THE MARKET
• In Jan 2017, Wisdom Worldwide Adhesives acquired by H.B. Fuller
• In June 2016, Pidilite Industries acquired Kenya based adhesives & sealants manufacturer, Nebula East Africa Private Ltd. (NEAPL)
• In June 2016, Acquisition of a global industrial adhesives manufacturer, Cyberbond, LLC by HB Fuller.
Why purchase our Middle-East & Africa Hot Melt Adhesives Market Report?
• How construction industry will affect hot melt adhesive market in Middle East & Africa?
• Analyzing various market perspectives with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• What type of end-user industry will dominate the market?
• Which regions will witness fastest growth during the forecast period?
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players, such as:
o Henkel Ag & Co.
o H.B. Fuller Co.
o Jowat Ag