Japan Food Emulsifiers Market-Growth, Trends And Forecast (2015-2020)
Sophisticated food processing techniques by developing countries and demand for new ingredients in food processing has driven the food additives market which is estimated to reach US$ 38.7billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 3.6%. One of the major food additives is the Emulsifier market & the food & beverage emulsifiers market in Asia-Pacific was valued at $510.8 million in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% between 2013 and 2018. This market constitutes 22.2% of the global market and is projected to reach $790.0 million by 2018. Nowadays, emulsifiers are applied to Japanese foods like tofu and minced fish products.
Desk bound lifestyles have not only increased the demand for packaged and convenience foods but also to the raising obesity levels globally. This has resulted in consumers demanding for trans fat products, driving the food processors to use emulsifiers to reduce the calories and fat content.
Awareness on functional foods, and major applications in the Bakery and Confectionary Industry, Dairy, and high consumption of Ice creams, biscuits, mayonnaise, chocolates, bread, coffee, soft drinks are other drivers for food emulsifiers market. The bakery industry is the largest user of food emulsifiers. New processing techniques used for product development have also invariably raised the market for food emulsifiers.
Food emulsifiers which refer to food and oil mixtures are classified as natural and synthetic food emulsifiers. While the natural food emulsifiers are egg yolk containing Lecithin, mustard , honey and soy beans, guar gum , the synthetic emulsifiers include Mono and Di-glycerides, Sorbitan Esters, Stearoyl lactylates, Sucrose Esters, Poly Glycerol Esters and Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate. . Mono & Di glyceride account for major among the synthetic emulsifiers while Lecithin dominates in the natural food emulsifiers segment.
APAC region which is seeing economic developments , huge population growth, changing lifestyles and high disposable incomes in countries like China, India , Indonesia , Vietnam and other Asian countries take up nearly 22% of the global emulsifier market. APAC accounts for 22% of the global food emulsifier market. In the APAC food ingredients industry food emulsifiers is a rapidly growing segment. Economic development in Asian countries such as China Asia, Vietnam and Indonesia is robust. India holds a share of 19% in the food emulsifier industry.
The major players in the food emulsifiers market are Danisco, Riken Vitamin, Cargill, and Palsgaard which together maximum market share, with Danisco holding the maximum market. The key strategy being adopted by these players is using the Mergers and Acquisitions. The major challenges the food emulsifier market sees is increasing usage of alternatives like enzymes which have similar stabilizing properties, and regulatory obligations that penalize unhealthy diets and demand for clean label specifying the additives used. The threat of new entrants is high with increasing private label offerings in food emulsifiers which are prized low. The future scope this market sees is new food processing techniques being developed , new product developments in functional foods, bakery and snacks sector with reduction in fat percentage will further increase the demand for food emulsifiers to meet the end consumer demand for nutrition filled convenience foods.
In this report we offer,
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Japan Food Emulsifier Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Japan Food Emulsifier Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the Japan Food Emulsifier Market.
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher