Japan Food Additives Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015 - 2020)
Japan with its a rising ageing population is seeing consumers shifting from junk food to healthier options and in turn from artificial additives to natural additives. This is driving the demand for food additives as consumers are getting more health conscious. Itâ€™s a saturated market and yet the growth is seen. There is a steady growth in the market which is growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecasted period of 2015-2020. Food additives which are used to enhance the taste, color, texture of food, same time maintaining the freshness and nutritional content.
Japan mostly follows the lifestyle of US and its changing lifestyle is one of the drivers that is helping this market to grow. The mature markets of developed economies constitute nearly 60% of processed food market. The world is recovering from recession and this is expected to increase the consumer demand for packaged food; which in-turn furthers the food additives industry. One more major driver in the food additives market is the growing supply chain complexities/inefficiencies in the food and beverage industry - transportation costs, last mile reach for food products, storage facilities, as a part of companiesâ€™ expansion strategies are growing, which is increasing the complexities in the farm to fork value chain. This emphasized on the use of food additives to reduce the spoilage and wastage costs. However, the restrain is in the slow urbanization rates in spite of an uptick in demand. Also, as many countries follow the standard US regulatory approved additives, the onus is on the US regulatory to provide stringent laws to determine the safe additives; thus making the process complex to register to new additives by companies.
The food additives market is segmented by type viz. Preservatives, Food flavors and Flavor enhancers, Antioxidants, Sweeteners, Emulsifiers, Anti Caking agents, Enzymes, Fat replacers, Acidulants and others (texturizer, shelf life stabilizers, etc).
The major players in the market are Cargill, Tate & Lyle, Palsgaard, DuPont, DSM, Givaudan, Brenntag, Novozymes, International Flavors and Fragrances, etc. The strategies being adopted in the Food additives industry is in the Innovation category under the development of natural food additives and functional food ingredients to meet the customer demand. Acquisitions, new product launches, strategic expansions in terms of capacity building are few other strategies being adopted.
In this report we offer,
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Japan Food Additives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Japan Food Additives Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the Japan Food Additives Market.
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher