Physiotherapy Equipment Market The market for the period 2015-2020 is expected to account for $XX billion at a CAGR of XX% from $XX billion on 2014. Physiotherapy is a form of physical therapy that uses various procedures and equipment to ease pain ailments.
Physiotherapy forms an essential part of rehabilitation in post-surgery, chemotherapy and radiation cases. The physiotherapy equipment market is basically segmented based on the product type into equipment (Hydrotherapy, Electrotherapy, Continuous Passive Motion Units, traction aids, suspension aids etc.) and accessories (Orthoses and other assistive devices), based on application (cardiovascular and pulmonary, clinical electrophysiology, geriatric, orthopedic, sports etc.) and end users (Hospitals, healthcare centers, homes and clinics). Use of ultrasound for the management of soft tissue lesions was one of the most common physiotherapy equipment that has been used recently and will contribute the maximum revenue in the forecast period. Hospitals showed the maximum application of physiotherapy equipment owing to the infrastructure available and also the increasing number of patient pool. With the increase in the number of patients with Parkinson’s disease, Epilepsy and Autism, these equipment will show a wide application in the field of neurology in the forecast years.
The market has been segmented based on the geographical location into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. North America has dominated the global physiotherapy equipment market in the year 2014. The increase in the geriatric population, changes and inclusion of technology in healthcare management and favorable government policies will continue to drive the physiotherapy market. The forecast period will also witness an increase in the demand of these equipment in Asia Pacific region owing to the increase in population and change in healthcare policies.
The key players of Global Physiotherapy Equipment market are Life Care Systems, .BTL Industries, Djo Global, Enraf-Nonius and many others.
Changes in the musculoskeletal system with age, the growing cases of cardiovascular and neurological disorders like Parkinson’s disease, Autism, Epilepsy etc. and the changing healthcare reforms in many developing countries are the major market drivers for the global physiotherapy equipment market.
High maintenance cost of the equipment and lack of skilled labors, inadequate reimbursement policies and available alternative therapies like acupuncture are some of the key points that will challenge the market.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global physiotherapy equipment Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the global physiotherapy equipment Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.