Global Wireless Occupancy Sensors Market - By Technology (PIR, Ultrasonic, Dual Technology Pir and Ultrasonic), Network Connectivity, Application(Lighting Control, HVAC, Security Surveillance), Operation (Indoor Operation, Outdoor Operation), Building Type (Residential Buildings, Commercial Buildings), Industry, Geography, Trends, Forecast- (2017 - 2022)
The Wireless Occupancy Sensors market was valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach at USD XX.XX billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX.XX percent. Occupancy sensors can be defined as a system that turns off and on the light automatically depending upon the vacancy. It helps in making the life convenient and easier and also saves energy. Energy saving has been a crucial for growth in any economy, as a result government is also coming with several policies to save energy. Combining with other technologies and efficient lighting, it can help to save up to 30% of energy. This has led to huge R&D investments in this field, which results the market to gain traction. It has also a solution for traditional wired occupancy sensors where a user needs to deal with complex installation process. In addition to that, interoperability also acts as an added advantage in growing the adaptability for these devices. The global market for wireless occupancy sensors market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period.
Further, the market scenario is highly competitive with the advent of new players in the market that are coming up with technological enhancement.
The Wired Occupancy Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (RF, CMRB, Ultrasonic + Passive Infrared and Others), End-users (Industrial, Aerospace &Defence, Medical, Consumer Electronics and Others), Applications (Residential, Offices, Hotels, Healthcare, Educational and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter ’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Wireless Occupancy Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Honeywell, Schneider Electric, Eaton, Legrand, Leviton, GE, Philips and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Global Wireless Occupancy Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Wireless Occupancy Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Wireless Occupancy Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.