Global UV-Cured Coatings Market - Segmented by Resin, Technology Type and Application, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)
The global UV-curable coatings market (henceforth referred to as the market, unless mentioned otherwise) is expected to value at USD XX million in 2017, and is likely to reach USD XX million by 2022, projecting a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period 2017-2022 (henceforth referred to as the forecast period, unless mentioned otherwise).
UV-curing is a photochemical process in which high-intensity UV light is used to instantly cure or dry coatings or inks. UV cured coatings offer numerous benefits such as –
• Good abrasion resistance
• High shine finish
• High chemical resistance
• Less odor
• High reactivity
• High clarity
• Faster curing time
Some of the major factors, such as growing usage in electronics industry, and accelerating demand for wood finishing in the construction sector, is expected to drive the growth of the market. On the flipside, high cost association is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
The global market has been segmented on the basis of resin, technology type, and application. By resin, the market has been segmented into epoxy, polyester, urethane, and others. By technology type, the market has been segmented into water-borne, and powder. By application, the global market has been segmented into automotive, electrical & electronics, printing inks, plastic, metal, wood finish, graphic art and others. In 2017, the electrical and electronics application is expected to dominate the global market with a market share of XX%.
The market has further been segmented on the basis of geography into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and America. In 2017, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global market with a market share of XX%, owing to growing electronics industry and burgeoning demand from the industrial applications.
Furthermore, the shifting focus toward the adoption of UV powder coatings and bio-based resins will offer numerous opportunities for the growth of the market. Some of the major companies dominating the market for their products and services are as follows –
• Axalta Coatings
• PPG Industries
• Sherwin Williams
Key Deliverables in the Study:
• Market analysis for the global UV-Cured Coatings market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global scale
• Market definition along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios and prospective opportunities
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
• Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook