Global Thermistor Temperature Sensors Market - By Type (NTC, PTC), Industry, Geography, Trends, Forecast- (2017 - 2022)
The Thermistors Temperature Sensors market is estimated at USD 0.91 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 3.93% over the period 2017-2022. Thermistors are one of the most accurate types of temperature sensors. Thermistor is a temperature sensing element composed of sintered semiconductor material which exhibits a large change in resistance proportional to a small change in temperature. The growth of the Thermistors Temperature Sensors market is currently being hindered by maturity of critical end-user segment and dominance of legacy temperature sensor technologies. North America will remain as the market leader for Thermistors Temperature Sensors and Asia Pacific will grow with a strong CAGR of XX% during the period 2017 to 2022.
. The inclination of growth towards vehicle production, availability of a strong aftermarket, and rising trends of security and surveillance are the key drivers which are making the thermistors temperature sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Global Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (NTC & PTC), Application (Consumer Electronics, Power Generation, Automotive, Petrochemical, Healthcare, Industrial, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter ’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Texas Instruments (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Maxim Integrated Products (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Thermistors Temperature Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook