Global Space Based C4ISR Market: Analysis of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018-2023)
The Space based C4isr systems market will grow from $12.61 billion in 2015 to a market size of $17.36 billion by the year 2020, at a CAGR of 6.60%.
Space based platforms constitute the smallest share of all the platforms and control 11.2% of the total C4ISR market. However, this segment after air based systems, is the fastest growing and is expected to overtake the CAGR of airborne systems post 2020. This could be accounted to the higher acceptability and market for such systems in the global market. Currently United States of America is the pioneer and leader in Space based platforms, but other countries such as South Korea and Japan are also putting emphasis on this extremely vital sector of the future. For better surveillance and faster response time, interest among countries has been fast growing in Geospatial Systems, which are one of the most developed products of this platform type and will lead the growth in Space platforms in the years to come.
Space C4ISR Market is the smallest amongst its peers like land, sea, air c4isr market. This is because the technology available is expensive and hence not in widespread use. But the space technology, which was limited to a few countries until now, started to become mainstream and will register good growth rate globally over the forecasted period. This anticipated growth is coupled with the recovery of global spending on such highly advances security systems. The spending on space c4isr systems has been affected by the economic slump in Europe and defense spending cuts by United States. However, things are expected to change and a spike in the spending is expected to sprout from the developing economies.
Harris Corporation after buying out Exelis in 2015 for over $4.5 billion, has become one of the biggest players in defense market, and along with companies like CACI International, Lockheed Martin General Dynamics forms an important part of the Space C4ISR Market. This market is segmented by Type (Command & Control, ISR, Computer, Communication, Electronic Warfare) and Region (North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa).
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the Global Space Based C4ISR Systems Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Space Based C4ISR systems market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market