Global Solvent Borne Adhesives Market - Segmented by Resin Type, End-user Industry and Geography – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)
The global flat glass market, valued at USD XX million in 2016, is expected to reach a value of USD XX million, registering a CAGR of XX%, during 2017-2022 (the forecast period).
Solvent borne adhesives are the mixtures of solvents and thermoplastic or slightly cross-linked polymers such as polychloroprene, polyurethane, acrylic, silicone and natural and synthetic rubbers (elastomers). Solvent-based adhesives contain significant amounts of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and are available, with a variety of drying and bonding times to match the application method and assembly process.
This market is driven by factors, such as increasing demand from automotive and footwear industry in Asia-Pacific region. However, the stringent environmental regulations regarding VOC emissions, along with few other restraints, will hinder the market growth.
The market is segmented, based on resin types, into chloroprene rubber, poly acetate (PA), SBC resin adhesives and others. Further, based on the end-user industry, the market is segmented into building and construction, footwear, transportation, electrical & electronics, woodwork and joinery etc. The transportation sub-segment held one of the significant shares in 2016, which is shown below:
The market, based on geographic are, is segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. In terms of consumption in 2016, Asia-Pacific led the market with a share of XX%, followed by Europe and North America.
Opportunities and Major Players
The recovering construction industry, in the European region, and few other opportunities are expected to offer numerous opportunities to the global solvent borne adhesives market growth.
The major companies dominating the market, with their products, services and continuous product developments, including:
• Dow Chemicals Company
• Henkel AG & Co., KGaA
• H.B. Fuller Company
• Jowat AG
• Sika AG
Key Deliverables in the Study
• Market analysis for the global solvent borne adhesives market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scales
• Market definition along, with the identification of key drivers and restraints
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section, with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global solvent borne adhesives market on, both, global and regional scales
• A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
• A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in the industry and the key strategies adopted by them, to sustain and grow in the studied market
• Insights on the major countries/regions in which the industry growing and to identify the regions that are still untapped