Global Smart Weapons Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2018-2023)
Smart weapons are the missiles ombs equipped with laser, television, some camera based system or satellite guided system. Few weapons are smart enough that they can be operated by only few authorized personal and hit only the target and nothing else. They are designed in such a way that they just hit the target with minimal damages to surroundings. These are ruling the market because of their features and every militarydefense sector wants to include them in their assets.
Hundreds to Thousand million dollars are being awarded to the smart weapon designing firms by military and defense forces of various countries. A lot of R&D is also being done in this area to use the right technology for these weapons.
It is known that the revenue of smart weapons market in 2014 was $40.33 billion and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 9 % with USA having half of the share.
This report gives the reader a microscopic view of:
1. Revenues classified according to types of weapons, Geography, Stakeholders.
2. Top 5 vendors and other key vendors
3. Contracts signedorders for smart weapons in 2014, 2013 and ongoing contracts along with an analysis of finished contracts.
4. Market trends
5. Market drivers
6. Market restraints
This report answers the following questions:
1. What will be the revenue of this market by 2020?
2. Which vendor rules this market space?
3. What are the drivers, restraints and trends of this market?
4. While USA seems the obvious to have maximum market share which other countries come next to it?
5. What are the company profiles of leading vendors?
Who should be interested in this report?
1. Vendors who would like to lead the market or maintain their pace.