Global Smart Grid Network Market Outlook to 2022 - Market Analysis by Geography, Components, Competitive Landscape, Key Company Information - Growth Trends and Forecasts
Slickline services are important for maintaining production on target and keeping opex within budget. Slickline can be used for perforating, setting plugs/packers/cement retainers, and cutting or punching tubing. Slickline operations are efficient and use simple pressure control equipment. The units have a small footprintâ‚¬useful on rigs and platforms with limited space or crane capacityâ‚¬and can be transported easily.
Generally every oil well drilling starts when it is uncased. And the surface casing will be installed once a short distance is drilled, to protect the softer surface formations without caving. Number of casings installed will depends upon the total depth of the well and type of rock formation. After reaching the total depth, a log will be run to determine whether the well is economical to produce and also to determine the exact depth of the well.
There are two types logging operations performed in a well:
Open-Hole logging generally refers to logging operations that are performed on a well before the wellbore has been ceased and cemented. On the other hand, cased-hole logging involves retrieving logging measurements through the well casing, or the metal piping that is inserted into the well during completion operations.
Increasing energy demand, increasing exploration activity in deeper waters, shale boom and rise global well intervention demand are the major drivers for Wireline logging services market. On the flip side, lack of skilled labor and need for initial technical equipment are some of the factors restraining the market.
Countries such as United States and China are expected to drive the market demand because of the ongoing shale boom and decent market opportunity exist in regions such as Asia-Pacific and Africa, where the current offshore exploration activity is at an all time high. The North Sea is also a region to look for in terms of market demand, even though the region is suffering from dwindling oil and gas reserves, as the companies started exploring much deeper waters.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for the Global slickline logging services along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for the Global slickline logging services market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on both country and regional scale.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on both country and regional scale.
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global slickline logging services market on both country and regional basis.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide market for slickline logging services. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, Wireline manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them