Global Sea Based C4ISR Market: Analysis of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018-2023)
The Sea based C4isr market will grow from $14.61 billion in 2015 to a market size of $ 19.84 billion by the year 2020 growing at a CAGR of 6.31%.
The growth in the market will be primarily led by the Asia Pacific countries of Australia, South Korea, Japan and also from Saudi Arabia. The growth in Asia Pacific region will be primarily propelled by the need to counter the growing threat and dominance of China and North Korea. China has been staking new boundary claims which have encroached on the territorial claims of countries such as Japan, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia. Japan, has in recent times began to build up state of the art military and naval assets, which has given a big boost to the Sea based platforms in the C4ISR Market.
South Korea in collaboration with companies like Hyundai, Daewoo, Lockheed Martin & Raytheon has been implementing the KDX ||| Aeigis Destroyer program, which will boost the sea based platform C4ISR Market tremendously in the country.
One major reason for the moderate growth of the market in the global scenario is that there have been considerable cuts in the budgeted expenditure in market of developed nations, specially the United States and the cost of former systems is quite high. But post 2020, sea based systems will register improved rates of growth all over the world, including in the North American and European markets. Further, there will also be a quantum shift in technology. The market is expected to register tremendous growth in the Asian powers of India and China. India specially has been battling with its neighbors and terrorist organizations that are using these capabilities to full effect. The spiked defense budget in India to counter the external forces opens up new opportunities for C4ISR market in the country. Growing domestic production, coupled with government incentives would drive the market for sea based C4ISR systems in Asia and Middle Eastern countries.
Harris Corporation, BAE Systems plc, Elbit Corporation are some of the important players in the sea c4isr market. The market has been segmented by Type (Command & Control, ISR, Computer, Communication, Electronic Warfare) and Region (North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa).
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the Global Sea Based C4ISR Systems Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global sea based c4isr systems market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped