Global Process Automation Market By Type, Application, Industries and Geography Market Size, Forecasts and Trends (2015- 2020)
Global Process Automation market is expected to reach $149.0 billion by the end of 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.27% from the current estimates of $92.5 billion. Some of the key vendors in the Process Automation market are ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Honeywell and Rockwell Automation.
The process of Automation has become an important part of modern manufacturing and industrial processes. It helps enterprises to realize high quality products at profitable prices and, also aids in developing superior technologies to reduce operational constraints. The companies all over the world are automating their processes with the help of different technologies like SCADA, DCS, MES and PLC. The demand for these technologies is growing steadily and many vendors are manufacturing solutions to help enterprises achieve efficiency in their manufacturing processes.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half of the decade
2) The report will be an ideal source of material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition, to the opportunities offered
3) The report contains a wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) The market analysis with region specific assessments and competitive analysis on the global and regional scales.
2) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
3) Identification of the factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, giving prospective opportunities and the identification of key companies which can influence the market on both the global and regional fronts
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scales
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher