Global Military Electro Optical and Infrared Systems Market - Segmented by Type (Image Intensification, Infrared, and Laser), System (Imaging and Non Imaging), Platform (Air, Land, and Sea), and Geography - Market Forecasts and Analysis (2018 - 2023)
The Global Military Electro-optical and Infrared System Market is expected to be worth USD 22 billion by 2023. North America is the largest market for military electro-optics and infrared systems and holds the majority share in the market.
Most Growing Regions with the Presence of Major Players
The US is the leading market in North America, owing to its huge expenditures on obtaining and developing of electro-optical systems for different military platforms, like naval vessels, submarines, armored vehicles, aircraft, UAV, and helicopters. Most R&D for this technology is focused toward the expansion of lightweight, cost-effective, and robust systems. The market share is expected to be captured by the Asia-Pacific region. Japan, China, and India are expected to lead the growth in the region during the forecast period. Due to the increase in military spending worldwide, armed forces are acquiring variable devices such as infrared and optical systems and developing new technologies within this field.
The market has been segmented by type (image intensification, infrared, and laser), by system (imaging and non-imaging), by platform (airborne, land, and sea), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific).
Key Industry Players:
ROCKWELL COLLINS, HARRIS CORPORATION, THALES, LOCKHEED MARTIN, RAYTHEON COMPANY, amongst others.
Recently, Lockheed Martin,(Canada), L3 Technologies, BAE Systems, CAE, MDA, and Ultra Electronics are partnering as Canada's Combat Ship Team for the Royal Canadian Navy's future fleet of surface combatants. Canada's Combat Ship Team is offering one of the most advanced and latest warship designs, the Type 26 Global Combat Ship (GCS), along with high-tech platform innovations from prominent Canadian companies. This ship consists of torpedo handling systems, electro-optic and infrared sensors, integrated communications, and integrated platform management system.
January 2018: The University of Finland developed a new optical solution for military, security and inspection uses.
Reasons to Purchase the Report:
- To study the current and future market in the developed and emerging regions.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Identify the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
Report Customization and Benefits:
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 1.1 Study Deliverables
- 1.2 General Study Assumptions
- 2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Analysis Methodology
- 2.3 Study Assumptions
- 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 4. MARKET OVERVIEW AND TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- 4.1 Current Market Scenario
- 4.2 Technological Developments
- 4.3 Investment Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Framework
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 5.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the industry
- 5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1 Drivers
- 5.2 Restraints
- 5.3 Opportunities
- 6. GLOBAL COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT WINDOWS AND WINDSHIELDS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY AIRCRAFT TYPE
- 6.1 Wide-body Aircraft
- 6.2 Narrow-body Aircraft
- 7. GLOBAL COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT WINDOWS AND WINDSHIELDS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY PURPOSE
- 7.1 Cabin Windows
- 7.2 Windshields
- 8. GLOBAL COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT WINDOWS AND WINDSHIELDS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY GEOGRAPHY
- 8.1 North America 8.1.1 US
- 8.1.2 Canada
- 8.1.3 Mexico
- 8.1.4 Rest of North America
- 8.2 South America
- 8.2.1 Brazil
- 8.2.2 Argentina
- 8.2.3 Rest of South America
- 8.3 Asia Pacific
- 8.3.1 China
- 8.3.2 Japan
- 8.3.3 India
- 8.3.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 8.4 Europe
- 8.4.1 UK
- 8.4.2 Germany
- 8.4.3 France
- 8.4.4 Rest of Europe
- 8.5 Middle East & Africa
- 8.5.1 UAE
- 8.5.2 South Africa
- 8.5.3 Saudi Arabia
- 8.5.4 Iran
- 8.5.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
- 9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Market Share Analysis
- 9.3 Developments of Key Players
- 10. KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
- 10.1 AIP Aerospace
- 10.2 AJW Aviation
- 10.3 Nordam Group
- 10.4 TBM Glass
- 10.5 Triumph Group
- 10.6 GKN Aerospace
- 10.7 PPG Aerospace
- 10.8 Nordam Group Inc.
- 10.9 Gentex Corporation
- 10.10 Triumph Group Inc.
- 10.11 Saint-Gobain Sully
- 11. FUTURE OF THE MARKET
- 12. DISCLAIMER