Global Liquid Ring Compressor Market - Analysis by Deployment Location - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)
The market for global Linear Actuator is expected to be USD XX billion at the end of the year 2015 and by the end of 2022 it is estimated to reach USDXX billion. The market is expected to grow at a rate of 8%. Linear Actuator is different from other actuators because of the motion it generates which is liner. This motion is achieved by a rod that extends or retracts or a slide that moves on a track. The motion off the linear actuator helps in the push and lift operations due to its linear nature. This can operate in any plane or orientation.
Linear actuators are used for motion control of the devices. Due to its flexibility and adaptable design, linear Actuators are used in multiple industries. The list includes, robotics, automobiles. Solar tracker. These are also used in medical devices, military automation, and personal mobility equipment. Liner actuators are used in machine tools, computer peripherals like printers, disk loaders and industrial machinery systems.
Environmental pressure is a major restraint for the actuators. Pneumatic actuators are widely used in the industries because of its low cost. Hundreds of actuators are used in machine operations and power guzzling compressors have to be run to support these at all times even when these actuators are not used. Apart from wasteful energy consumption, actuators employ high pressure air to drive operations and its leakage causes pollution. Also actuators use lubricants for smooth running of its mechanical parts. The disposal of these chemicals are also cause of ground pollution. The drivers for linear actuators is their suitability for multiple operations. For activities that require continuous liner movement actuators are used. In industrial settings, the direction of movement has to be changed, and precision and acceleration has to be controlled. The actuators can execute these tasks perfectly and so have wide uses in industries. Furthermore globally the economic and industrialization has been an increasing drive. Many countries are climbing the economic ladder fast. These movements require, mass scale operations which require mechanization of activities. Since actuators are a key component of multiple machinery their market growth rate gets improved with increasing demand for factories and machines.
The linear actuators can be divided in to several segment types. These include, hydraulic actuators, pneumatic actuators, piezoelectric actuators, and electromechanical actuators. Linear actuators consist of several components like, lifting log, adjusting screw, cylinder which contains the actuator. There is a piston and spring attached to move the log. There are stem stroke and plate yoke to control the movement of the log.
Linear actuators are widely used in automobile industry. In this case the power source is attached to a machine. Which a screw. Once the machine moves, this screw also moves. This motion is transformed into energy when the motor moves. The actuator controls the movement so for motor operations in automobiles actuators are used. It is used for wipers, hood openers, audio systems, engine operations, etc. Internet of things is the new trend that is expected to drive the future world. This expects the machines be connected to each other and actuators fit perfectly in it. More sensors and better control over equipment will require higher uses of actuators in future. The mechanical actuators includes, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators. These ware widely used in multiple sectors for their simple operations as well as their cost. The cost of single electric actuator comes about USD 1134. For a machine that consists of dozens of actuators the cost can reach easily to USD 30,000 or more. On the other hand the cost of pneumatic actuators ranges from USD 15 to USD 250. Even if these are used in multiple times, still they remain much less costly than electric actuators. However electric actuators are favoured since they offer precise control over movement. But the high cost of this type of actuator is a hindrance for its market growth.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the global Linear Actuator market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Linear Actuator market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped