Global Land Based C4ISR Market: Analysis of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018-2023)
The Global Land Based C4ISR Systems market will grow from a market $ 48.5 billion in 2015 to a market size of $ 57.04 billion by the year 2020 growing at a CAGR of 3.29%.
Among all the platforms within the C4ISR market, land based systems control the highest share and will grow at a slower CAGR of 3.29% till 2020. This low rate of growth could be accounted to nations opting more aggressively for air-based systems, as there is explosive demand growth for the more versatile Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. In many cases, the demand for the Land based systems will be replacement based, as countries will be looking to replace their old outdated systems, mostly of the soviet era. This replacement trend will prominent in countries like Japan, South Korea and Eastern European countries, where a spike in defense budgets is evident
One major reason for the moderate growth of the market in the global scenario is that there have been considerable cuts in the budgeted expenditure in market of developed nations, specially the United States and the cost of former systems is quite high. But post 2020, land based C4IST systems will register improved rates of growth all over the world, including in the North American and European markets. Further, there will also be a quantum shift in technology. The market is expected to register considerable growth in the Asian powers of India and China. India specially has been battling with its neighbors and terrorist organizations that are using these capabilities to full effect. The spiked defense budget in India to counter the external forces opens up new opportunities for land based C4ISR market in the country. Growing domestic production, coupled with government incentives would drive the market for land based C4ISR systems in Asia and Middle Eastern countries.
Harris Corporation, Elbit Corporation, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions and BAE Systems PLC are some of the important players in the land based c4isr market. The market has been segmented by Type (Command & Control, ISR, Computer, Communication, Electronic Warfare) and Region (North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa).
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the Global Land Based C4ISR Systems Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global land based c4isr systems market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market