Global Incubators Devices Market - Segmented by Application, Technology, Type and Geography
The global Incubator devices market is estimated to grow at CAGR of 6.9% from 2014 to 2021. Incubators are devices that facilitate the growth of an organism by providing them an optimum temperature and environment. Mechanical incubators were invented around 1700’s in France, whereas the first commercial incubator was designed by Hearson in 1881. Medically, incubators are used to provide a suitable environment for the growth of infants, hypothermic patients, and new born animals.
Neonatal incubators consist of a variety of equipment that assist in the growth and survival of the newborn by providing them nutrition and suitable environment. Some equipment include: oxygen supplementation, continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) mechanism, mechanical ventilation, air humidifier, intravenous provisions, pulse oximeter, cardio-respiratory monitor, neonatal defibrillator and neonatal ventilator. For microbiological use the first and simplest incubators were just insulated boxes with attached thermometers to denote the temperature within the chamber. Modern culture incubators have inbuilt thermostats, gas concentration monitors, along with pH monitors and humidifiers. CO2 incubators are other variants of culture incubators that provide an optimum concentration of CO2 gas for proper growth of animal/plant cell cultures. On the other hand compressor cooled incubators are designed to provide a lower than room temperature for certain microorganisms that require such specifically cooler temperatures.
The global incubators devices market consist of four segments: By applications (hospital neonatal units, breathing difficulties, other birth complications), By technology (cabinet, access panel, thermostat, oxygen inlet), By type (portable- used to shift the patient to another area of hospital as needed, open box type- neonate is keep on the Plexiglas bassinet to keep unstable babies or new born babies, close type- prevents water loss from radiations, double walled- prevents from heat and fluid loss), By geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe).
Key manufacturer of Incubator devices are: Dreager medical systems, Medikor elektronika RD, Atom Medical, JW medical, GE Healthcare, ARDO, TSE, Cobams, BISTOS, PHOENIX, Medhold medical, Tosan, ARI, JINLING, DAVID, DISON, SILING, JULONG, BESTRAN etc.
Premature babies, low birth weight, Hypothermic child, Sick children, shift babies for various investigation etc are few factors which drives the market
Few restraints of the market are cost constraints, challenges encounterd while using etc.
What makes our report unique?
1. Market Definition for the Global incubator devices Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Incubator devices Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.