Global Hygiene Adhesives Market - Segmented by Product Type, Resin Type, End-User Industry and Geography – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)
The hygiene adhesives market, expected to value at USD XX million in 2017, is likely to reach USD XX million by 2022, registering a CAGR of XX%, during 2017-2022 (the forecast period).Hygiene adhesives are used in woven and non-woven application in the industry. They are generally available in the liquid form that is viscous in nature, with no or little flow characteristics. Adhesives are characterized based on their bonding and holding power and have high tensile and shear strength, thus, used highly in the industry.
Market Dynamics:This market is driven by factors, such as increasing demand for disposable hygiene products, among others. However, the obstacles faced by the market, while few applications are expected to hinder the market growth.
Market Segmentation:The global hygiene adhesives market, based on the product types, can be broadly segmented into adhesives (woven and non-woven), application (baby care, adult care, feminine care and others) and resin types (ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), styrene ethylene butadiene styrene (SEBS), styrene-butadiene- styrene (SBS), styrene-isoprene-styrene (SIS) and others). The market share by product type for 2016 is shown below: The market, based on the geographic area, is segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and the Middle East & Africa. In terms of consumption in 2016, North America held a significant market share, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Opportunities and major players:The shifting focus towards eco-friendly alternatives and newer applications, along with few other factors, are expected to offer opportunities for the growth of the global hygiene adhesive market.The major companies dominating this market, with their products, services and continuous product development include:
• Dow Chemicals Company
• H. B. Fuller Company
• Sika AG
Key Deliverables in the Study
• Market analysis for the global hygiene adhesives market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scales
• Market definition, along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section, with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global hygiene adhesives market on, both, global and regional scales
• A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
• A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in the industry and the key strategies adopted by them, to sustain and grow in the studied market
• Insights on the major countries/regions in which the industry is growing and to identify the regions that are still untapped
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook