The Global market for Hernia Devices and Procedures Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2020. Hernia is a condition when an organ or tissue squeezes out through a weak spot in the surrounding muscle. Hernia is of different types based on the location, like Inguinal Hernia, Femoral Hernia, Umbilical Hernia, Lumbar Hernia and many others. Inguinal Hernia is the most commonly occurring Hernia. Hernia repair devices are the equipment/ instruments that are used for treatment of Hernia. Hernia is very common amongst geriatric population. According to a 2013 Report by Vanderbilt University Medical Center, more than 350,000 people in the United States undergo Surgery for management ventral abdominal Hernias. Physicians generally recommend Surgery for treatment of Hernia. However, with advancement of technology and other procedures that are comparatively less invasive and have gained good popularity. Advancement in Laparoscopic Surgery and Open tension-free repair are one of the most important factor for market growth.
The Market have been Segmented based on products, Procedures, and Hernia types. The Market Segmentation by Products have been further subdivided into Polymeric and prosthetic meshes, Endoscopy Instruments, Surgical Instruments, Biologic Materials and others. Synthetic meshes accounts the largest market share amongst polymeric Meshes due to cost effectiveness. Advancement in absorbable, non-absorbable, and partially absorbable market will boost the consumables market The Segmentation based on repair procedures have been divided into open tension repair, Tension free Repair, Laparoscopic Surgery and others. The Market Segmentation on type of Hernia have been segmented into Inguinal Hernia, Femoral Hernia, Umbilical Hernia and others. Geographically, North America has the largest market followed by Europe and Asia. Chinese and Indian Market is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period. The increasing geriatric population, advancement in less invasive technologies, high recurrence rate of Hernias, Large patient population are drivers propelling the market. However, Non- uniform reimbursement policies by government and High cost of equipment/instruments are restraints to market growth. The key players dominating this market are B Braun, Melsungen AG, Ethicon Inc, Cook Medicals, Medtronic, C R Bard Inc., Life cell Corporation, Olympus Corporation, W. L. Gore & Associates, Cooper Surgicals, Insightra Medical Inc., and others.
Rise in geriatric population, advancement in less invasive technologies, high recurrence rate of Hernias, Large patient population are key factors that augment the growth of Market.
Non- uniform reimbursement policies by government and High cost of equipment/instruments are challenges in this market.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Hernia Repair Devices and Procedures Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Hernia Repair Devices and Procedures Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher