Global Hazardous Location LED Lights Market by Types, Class, Hazardous Zones, Applications, End-Users, Regions and Vendors - Market Trends and Forecasts (2016 - 2021)
Recent changes in the regulations in the US has led to the discontinuation of mercury vapor ballasts and metal halide luminaires, which has demanded a need for specialized lighting in hazardous areas. LEDs are sturdy, reliable, versatile, directional, cold start capable, efficient, non-toxic and durable. In the past few years, there has been a continuous technological advancement in manufacturing the bright white LED fixtures for industrial lighting. Hence, they are a good choice for indicator lamps as they are capable of replacing the traditional incandescent lamps at a fast rate.
The hazardous location LED lights market is estimated to be worth USD 0.19 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.35% during the forecast period to reach USD 0.47 billion by 2021. Rapid industrialization has further provided impetus to industrial LED lighting solutions, demanding indoor and outdoor lighting requirements, including hazardous locations, where safety and maintenance have been persistent concerns. Increasing the number of factories globally has led to an increased risk of explosion due to the mixtures of gases or flammable combinations. Therefore, in such areas, there has been a rising demand to eliminate sources of ignition such as sparks, hot surface or static electricity. This has accelerated the growth of LED lights implementation, used across industries such as mills that process fine particulates, handle or store pharmaceuticals; fireworks; plastics; magnesium; aluminum powders, coals and others.
The hazardous location LED lights market is broadly divided on basis of their types, classes, hazardous zones, applications, end-users and geography. Based on the type of hazardous location, LED lights market has been segmented into LED cart light, LED flash light, LED flood light, off-shore skid lighting, LED ladder mount light and others. Based on class, the market is segregated into class I, class II and class III. There are various hazardous zones such as zone 0, zone 20, zone 1, zone 21, zone 2 and zone 22, under which segmentation is done. Whereas, as per end-user consensus, the market is segmented into petroleum refineries, aircraft hangars, dry cleaning plants, utility gas plants, offshore oil platforms, chemical plants and others.
Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Thomas & Betts Corporation, Emerson Industrial Automation, Digital Lumens, GE Lighting, Dialight PLC, Worksite Lighting, LLC and Larson Electronics.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the global hazardous location LED lights market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global hazardous location LED lights market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights into the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher