Global Graphic Processors Market : by Type, Application, Region : Trends, Forecast and Analysis (2016 - 2021)
A graphic processors is a single chip processor which boosts the performance of video and graphics and is used to lower the burden on CPU. A graphic card, like a mother board is a printed circuit board that includes a processor and RAM. Graphic processors are used in embedded systems, consoles, workstations, personal computers and moile phones to deliver faster performance and better rendering. In GPUs the processing of large blocks of data is done in parallel which makes them more effective than general purpose CPUs.
The Global Graphic Processors Market is at xx billion in 2015 and is estimated to reach xx billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 4%. Rise of GIS and immersive multimedia, Use of graphics and animation content to promote ads and the need to portray the graphics in movies and games so that they look exactly like in the real world are driving the market, where as high dependency in third party semi conductor foundries and high costs associated with advanced graphic processors systems are going to restrain the market. Increasing demand for higher memory graphic cards and huge investments in R&D by big players are the trends that can be observed.
The Global Graphic Processors Market is segmented based on Type (Dedicated Graphics, Integrated Graphics and Hybrid Graphics), Applications (Embedded systems, Mobile Phones, Personal Computers, Work Stations and Game Consoles) and by Region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porterâ€™s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of key market players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of over 10 leading players of Graphic Processors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Intel, Nvidia, AMD, Broadcom, Sony, Toshiba, Qualcomm, Fujitsu among others.
What the report offers:
1. Market Definition for the Global Graphic Processors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Graphic Processors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Animation Software Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher