Global Fixed Wing Turbine Aircraft Market (Up to 20 Seats): Opportunities, trends and Challenges (2010-2023)
Aviation is the art of aeronautics which includes building, operating machines which can take flight. There are basically two broad categories of aviation Civil Aviation which includes both General Aviation and Scheduled air transport and military aviation.
The numbers of millionaires in the world are rising at a tremendous pace. The number of millionaires in the world increased by more than 13% in 2015, as compared to 2014, taking the total number past 17 million mark. In China alone, the number rose by 25% in 2015, only second to the United States. It is projected that the millionaire population would contribute half of the world’s income by 2019. This statistic presents a tremendous opportunity for the players of General Aviation Market, with Asia Pacific Region witnessing huge growth over the forecast period on account of rising number of millionaires and high growth economies of India and China.
United States accounted for more than 65% of the General Aviation Aircraft sold across the world with 1,529 unites while 823 units were sold across the rest of the world, which is extremely low. India and China have huge potential to be future market leaders and that would drive the demand for general aviation aircraft’s over the coming years.
The Business Jet Market Currently is a $21 Billion Market and in the General Aviation Market Business Jets contribute the most revenue and it is this sector which is poised to show one of the fastest growth rates in the future also.. The three broad categories of business jets are Large Cabin, Medium and Small Cabin Jets.
The Large cabin jets are currently performing the best with increase in the penetration into newer markets, increase in margins and sales, whereas the small cabin jets or the light jets continue to face an uphill battle on all the fronts. The Launch of the HA-420 Honda Ultra Light Jet priced at just $4.5 Million has further intensified the battle in this category.
Another Reason for this trend is that the Customers from Developing or poor Countries who seek to buy a business jet fall into the Ultra Rich Category and prefer to buy a large cabin jet instead of cheaper small one hence the large cabin jets continue to enjoy strong demand.
In 2014 there were a total of 722 Business Jets manufactured worldwide and considering their average costs are the most valuable component of the General Aviation Market with annual billing of $22,015 million.
Market for such aircraft is the largest and contains the largest number of aircraft. All of the business jets, except the heavy jets like the A 320, A 380 fall under this category and make up the bulk of the sales in this category. Gulfstream controls the highest share in the market in this category.
The business jet segment is booming currently fuelled by increasing demand from the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region. North America continues to hold more than half of the share of the market, but is expected to give up some of its share to the Asia Pacific region which would increasingly contribute to higher sales owing to improvements in the infrastructure and loosening of the tight regulations.
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the Medium Turbine Fixed Wing Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Medium Turbine Fixed Wing Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook