Global Fans and Blowers Market
The Global Fans and Blowers Market has been estimated at USD XX billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. Most manufacturing plants use fans and blowers for ventilation and for industrial processes that need an air flow. Fan systems are essential to keep manufacturing processes working, and consist of a fan, an electric motor, a drive system, ducts or piping, flow control devices, and air conditioning. Fans provide large flow of air or gas to various processes. It is used to add energy to the gaseous fluid to increase its pressure. Fans run at relatively low speed, the casing and impeller are usually built of sheet iron.
Common uses of fans include Ventilation and air conditioning, Forced and induced draft service for boilers, Dust collection, Drying and cooling of materials, Cooling towers, Mine and tunnel ventilation, Pneumatic conveying and other industrial process. Industries such as metal manufacturing and processing, food processing, and cement etc., become the end users of the fans and blowers.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the growing need for industrial products, industrial growth in emerging countries and increasing demand for power generation. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as increasing costs of devices to produce fans, and environmental issues. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
This market can be broadly segmented into two types of fans, namely Axial flow fans where the flow of the gases is parallel to the fan shaft, which can be further subdivided into types such as propeller, tube, vane and centrifugal flow fans- the flow of gases depends upon the centrifugal action of the impeller or rotor, which can further be divided into Radial, forward curved, backward curved and airfoil type.
The market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America with North America occupying the largest consumer base in the world. Europe and Asia pacific follow the list in the same order. The industrial growth in emerging markets like Asia have made this region an area of immense potential and opportunities. However, the price sensitivity in this region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
The market has more relevance today since the growth of industrial products is increasing rapidly. The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are Acme Engineering & Manufacturing Corp, Air System Components, Inc., Airmaster Fan Company, Inc., Continental Blower, LLC, Crompton Greaves Limited (India), DongKun Industrial Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Fläkt Woods Group SA (Switzerland), Gardner Denver, Inc. (US), Greenheck Fan Corp (US), Howden Group Ltd (UK), Loren Cook Company (US), Wuhan General Group (China) Inc. The current trends in mergers and acquisitions indicate that the smaller companies are acquiring the bigger ones for higher innovations by utilizing their core competencies.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Fans and Blowers the Global Fans and blowers Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Fans and blowers global Fans and blowers market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped