Global Electrochemical Sensors Market - Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2015-2020)
Electrochemical approaches offer specificity of detection combined with a method of transducing the signal into the electrical domain. Electrochemical sensors are expected to see the highest growth, with demand reflecting improvement in manufacturing. The growth of the electrochemical Sensors market is currently being hindered by decrease in automobile emissions testing due to the falling number of vehicles that need to be tested through the tailpipe. The Asia Pacific region is expected to estimate a huge growth rate when compared to other regions because of the presence of developing countries such as China & India, followed by Europe and North America.
The Electrochemical Sensors market is estimated at $8.35 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 7.97% over the period 2014-2020. The demand for quick accurate diagnosis in medical sector, Increase in the production of light vehicles and technological advancements are the key drivers which are making the electrochemical Sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Electrochemical Sensors market is segmented on the basis of Type (Potentiometric Sensors, Amperometric Sensors, Conductometric Sensors and Others), End User Industry (Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Environmental Monitoring, Defense and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter ’s five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Electrochemical Sensors market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are General Electric (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Emerson Electric Company (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the Electrochemical Sensors market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Electrochemical Sensors market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Electrochemical Sensors market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher