Global Dyes and Pigments Market - Segmented by Application, End-User Industry and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)
The market has been estimated at USD xx million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD xx million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. Dyes are coloring materials that are applied as solutions and are absorbed by textiles, wood, food and other materials used for decorative purposes. Pigments are substances that impart color to coating materials, plastics and rubber.
Market Dynamics:The market is mainly driven by the demand for coloring needs of a range of end-use industries like coatings, plastics, printing inks and paper. Also, the increase in demand for high-quality performance and environmental standards is propelling the consumers to prefer environmental-friendly products that would drive the market for high-performance dyes and organic pigments. However, fluctuation in the prices of raw materials, used in the preparation of dyes and pigments, would act as a roadblock to this industry, and environmental regulations will affect the market for dyes and pigments that are not organic and environmental-friendly.
Market Segmentation:The global dyes and pigment market, by the end-user industry, can be divided into textile, leather, paint, coatings, plastic and printing ink. Textile segment occupies a major share of the dye market and paints & coating segment occupies a major share in the pigment market. Specialty pigments and environmental-friendly products are expected to boost the demand for dyes and pigments, and regarding volume, inorganic pigments occupy a major share in the dyes and pigments market. Although organic pigments provide more value to the consumer, their high-price is a concern which can affect their market share.The Asia-Pacific dyes & pigments market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. It is due to the growth in production technology, growing manufacturing industry, operational costs, coupled with increasing disposable incomes. Europe follows Asia-Pacific, and the Americas occupy the third position in the dye and pigments market.The demand for dyes and pigments in this industry will create future opportunities for the market.
Major players in this market are:
• BASF SE
• DIC Corp.
• Haining Tongyuan Chemical Factory
• KRONOS Worldwide Inc.
• Lanxess AG
• DupontMerck KGAA
• OCI Company Ltd.
• Rockwood Holdings Inc.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
• Market analysis for the global dyes and pigments market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
• Market definition along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and prospective opportunities.
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global dyes and pigment market on both, global and regional scales.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
• Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook