Global Command and Control Systems Market: Analysis of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018-2023)
The Global Command & Control market will grow from $13.77 billion in 2015 to $16.5 billion by the year 2020 growing at a CAGR of 3.68%.
After Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Communications technologies, it is Command & Control, which holds the highest share in the overall C4ISR Market. Command & Control currently holds 13.90% share in the overall C4ISR Market and is expected to grow slowly at a CAGR of 5.51% till 2020. The market for Command & Control is expected to grow at a fast pace in Japan, South Africa and Eastern Europe countries, contrary to the slower growth in the global scenario.
Post 2020, Command & Control systems will see a major boost because of the increasing sale of the F 35 Lightning || joint strike fighter, which will see extensive use of such systems. This aircraft in future will be made available for sale to more nations, thus improving the market for the same.
One major reason for the moderate growth of the market in the global scenario is that there have been considerable cuts in the budgeted expenditure in market of developed nations, specially the United States and the cost of former systems is quite high. But post 2020, these based systems will register improved rates of growth all over the world, including in the North American and European markets. Further, there will also be a quantum shift in technology. The market is expected to register tremendous growth in the Asian powers of India and China. India specially has been battling with its neighbors and terrorist organizations that are using these capabilities to full effect. The spiked defense budget in India to counter the external forces opens up new opportunities for command and control market in the country. Growing domestic production, coupled with government incentives would drive the former market in Asia and Middle Eastern countries.
Thales Raytheon Systems, Harris Corporation, and Elbit Systems are some of the important players in the Air based c4isr market. The market has been segmented by Platform (Land Based, Air Based, Sea Based, Space Based) and Region (North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa).
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the Global Command & Control Systems Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Command and Control systems market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook