Global Chlorella Ingredients Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018 - 2023)
The market is poised to register a CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period. The market is competitive and driven by the increase in functional food and beverages and growing consumer demand for natural ingredients.
The functional food & beverages market is one of the fastest growing market in the food sector. The market is expected to accelerate at a rate of 7.3%, during the forecast period. Chlorella is known as a super-food alternative and detoxifying agent, which identifies metal toxins and does not allow it to dissolve in the body. Therefore, owing to these advantages, the chlorella is an integral part of functional foods and beverages. The growth of functional foods and beverages are expected to drive the chlorella ingredients market for 2-3 impactful years. Further, the impact is expected to be medium, during the forecast period, due to the stability in the market.
Chlorella ingredient has a range of applications due to its health benefits. It helps in improving immune system, gut health, reduce cholesterol and also used as an antioxidant, thus predominantly used in functional foods. The adoption of chlorella in food and beverages market is a regular practice in developing countries. In addition, the growing demand for functional food and beverages has created a scope for chlorella in dietary supplements. Moreover, the natural and premium products application is driving the dietary supplements market.
The chlorella ingredients are used in the cuisines of many Asian countries, making them hub for the market. Further, with increasing importance of vegetable protein, the chlorella was spotlighted and commercialized. The market in Europe and North America are expected to boom, during the forecast period. Major PLAYERS: ALGAEBIO, AURORA, CELLANA, FEBICO, FUQING KING DNARMSA SPIRULINA CO., LTD., GUANGDONG LEJIN MEDICINE COMPANY LTD., HELIAE, INC., KINGHERBS, INC., PHARMAFREAK, PHYTOMER, ROQUETTE, SOLAZYME, and TIANJIN NORLAND BIOTECH CO., LTD., amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Market Definition
- 2. Research Approach & Methodology
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Research Designs
- 2.3 Study Timelines
- 2.4 Study Phases
- 2.4.1 Secondary Research
- 2.4.2 Discussion Guide
- 2.4.3 Market Engineering & Econometric Modelling
- 2.4.4 Expert Validation
- 3. Market Overview
- 3.1 Drivers
- 3.1.1 Growing Demand for Functional Foods & beverages
- 3.1.2 Increase in Consumption of Vegetable Protein
- 3.2 Restraints
- 3.2.1 Low penetration Across the Nations
- 3.2.2 High Degree of Substitution
- 3.3 Oppurtunities
- 3.3.1 Growing Demand for Super Foods
- 3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products & Services
- 3.4.5 Degree of Competition
- 4. Market Segmentation
- 4.1 By End-Users
- 4.1.1 Food & Beverages
- 4.1.2 Animal Feed
- 4.1.3 Dietary Supplements
- 4.1.4 Others
- 4.2 By Region
- 4.2.1 North America
- 22.214.171.124 United States
- 126.96.36.199 Mexico
- 188.8.131.52 Canada
- 184.108.40.206 Others
- 4.2.2 Europe
- 220.127.116.11 United Kindom
- 18.104.22.168 France
- 22.214.171.124 Germany
- 126.96.36.199 Italy
- 188.8.131.52 Others
- 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific
- 184.108.40.206 India
- 220.127.116.11 China
- 18.104.22.168 Japan
- 22.214.171.124 Australia
- 126.96.36.199 Others
- 4.2.4 South America
- 188.8.131.52 Brazil
- 184.108.40.206 Argentina
- 220.127.116.11 Mexico
- 4.2.5 RoW
- 5. Competitive Landscape
- 5.1 Strategy Adopted by Key players
- 5.2 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
- 5.3 Market Share Analysis
- 6. Company Profiles
- 6.1 AlgaeBio
- 6.2 Aurora
- 6.3 Cellana
- 6.4 FEBICO
- 6.5 Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina Co., Ltd.
- 6.6 Guangdong Lejin Medicine Company Ltd.
- 6.7 Heliae, Inc.
- 6.8 Kingherbs, Inc.
- 6.9 PharmaFreak
- 6.10 Phytomer
- 6.11 Roquette
- 6.12 Solazyme
- 6.13 Tianjin Norland Biotech Co., Ltd.
- 7. Appendix