CMOS technologies are based on arrays of light sensitive pixels, which gather photons of light and convert them to a visible image. CMOS Sensors use multiple transistors to amplify and move the charge provided by incoming photons of light, enabling the pixels to be read individually. CMOS image Sensor applications are growing at a phenomenal rate by the year. The growth of the CMOS Image Sensors Market is currently being hindered by Complex manufacturing process of High Resolution Image Sensors. The Asia Pacific region is expected to estimate a huge growth rate when compared to other regions because of the presence of developing countries such as China & India, followed by North America and Europe.
The CMOS Image Sensors market is estimated at $10.49 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 7.88% over the period 2014-2020. The increasing need for high quality images, increasing safety regulations and adoption of ADAS are the key drivers which are making the CMOS Image Sensors market to grow lucratively. Machine Vision Systems Are Set to Drive the CMOS Image Sensor Market.
The CMOS Image Sensors market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Front side illuminated, Back side illuminated and others), Application (Industrial, Security and Surveillance, Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of CMOS Image Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Aptina Imaging Corporation (U.S.), Canon Inc. (Japan), Omnivision Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.,(South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the CMOS Image Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global CMOS Image Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the CMOS Image Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher