Global Anti-aging Market
The Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2021 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2016 to 2021. The major cause of increase in ageing population is that decrease in mortality, and, declining fertility. According to WHO, The world’s population of people above 60years will nearly double from 12% to 22% and the number of people above 60 years will be more than number of children younger than 5 years. According to USA’s Center for disease control (CDC) by 2050, Americans aged 65 or older will nearly be 89 million people. Various statistics from MIT age lab, CDC, WHO suggests that by 2030, 50% of Europe’s population will be of older persons. The increase in ageing population across the world is in itself a market driver for more demand of anti-ageing products and services. The success of public health policies, socio-economic development has led to a good proportion of people aged over 60 and loner life expectancy.
The anti-aging market ranges from Cosmetic products (anti-wrinkle products, Anti-stretch mark products, hair color), Services (Anti-pigmentation, Acne therapy, liposusction, Eye-lid surgery, Sclerotherapy) to Devices (UV absorbers, Laser aesthetics, Microderm abrasion devices, Anti-cellulite treatment devices etc). Globally cosmetics and toiletries industry is a worth around $333 billion. The anti-aging market is expected to reach in trillion USD by 2025. The market, however, is extremely competitive and the growth in market share with sustainability is difficult. The rise in awareness amongst most of the population in developing and developed countries, increase in sophisticated lifestyle, healthy living, ethnic and environmental consciousness are the key factors acting as market drivers. It is estimated that 60% of the aged population prefers treatment for ageing. Market expects new formulas for larger impact. Key players in the Anti- aging market are L’Oreal, Allergan, Beiersdorf AG, Photomedex Inc, Estee Lauder, Johnson and Johnson, Orlane and many others.
Increase in sophisticated lifestyle, healthy living, ethnic and environmental consciousness along with large number of population above age 60years all round the world, are the key factors acting as market drivers.
Extremely competitive market for Sustainability and growth unless there is a breakthrough new formula. Continuous research and development and better product in market is what the market need for sustainability.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Anti-aging Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Anti-aging Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook