Global Air Based C4ISR Market: Analysis of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018-2023)
The Air Based C4ISR systems market will grow to reach $31.26 billion by the year 2020 from $23.28 billion in 2015 at a CAGR of 6.07% over the forecasted period.
Air Based C4ISR systems market will be the fastest growing amongst all types of C4ISR by 2020. This will be led by increased acquisitions of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, and within that, segmented Unmanned Aerial Combat Vehicles will be one of the fastest growing sectors. Saudi Arabia on account of better border protection and surveillance will be one of the fastest growing countries in the Air Based platform. Saudi Arabia has charged Denel of South Africa to develop the Seeker 400 drone into an armed combat system.
India and China are also investing heavily in the development and purchase of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. Defense Research and Development Organization is leading the charge in India to develop new UAV’S like Rustom, AURA and Nishant. Growth in the Air Based C4ISR Market will be led by the Asia Pacific region. This region will see maximum growth due to rising economic prosperity and rise in threat perception. .
Harris Corporation, General Atomics, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions are some of the important players in the Air based c4isr market. The market has been segmented by Type (Command & Control, ISR, Computer, Communication, Electronic Warfare) and Region (North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa).
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the Global Air Based C4ISR Systems Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Air based c4isr systems market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped