Global Agricultural Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)
Global agricultural planting and fertilizing machinery market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period (2018 - 2023). Europe is likely to grow at a faster CAGR, due to its increasing orders for agricultural machineries from domestic as well as international.
Recovery in Europe Agricultural Machinery Market
According to the European Committee of Farm Machinery Manufacturer’s Associations (CEMA), in 2017, Europe (EU) agricultural machinery market has seen growth of 4% from 2016 and also anticipates to see the growing trend during the forecast period. Therefore, EU is likely to see potential growth for planting and fertilizing machineries in the coming five years, owing to the growing factors like improving agricultural productivity through mechanization and labor shortage.
However, North America is likely to cover a major share in the planting and fertilizing machinery markets compared to Europe during forecast period, owing to the high land mass and extensive, large-scale farming practices.
Increasing Precision Farming
After the inclusion of tractors and combine harvesters in farm mechanization, spreaders and seed drills machineries have further mechanized tasks like soil fertilization and crop planting respectively. While tractors and combine harvesters are commonplace across the globe, planting, and fertilizing machinery will further reduce manual intervention in agriculture. Apart from increasing efficiency, mechanization in fertilization and planting also increase precision.
Technological innovation and precision farming are some of the areas that can be exploited for future opportunities. Besides a huge scope of development, the major constraints the sector is facing are low commodity prices and expensive machineries resulted in less affordability of machineries from farmers. These factors affect the growth of the agriculture sector; thus, affecting the growth of the planting and fertilizing machinery market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- January 2017: Kubota Corporation has launched new autonomous rice transplanter which automatically plant seeds in eight rows at a one go and is expected to attract large size farmers in the future.
Major Players: DEERE & COMPANY (JOHN DEERE), AGCO CORPORATION, CNH INDUSTRIAL, MAHINDRA TRACTORS amongst othersReasons to Purchase this Report:
- Latest technology trends adopted by the manufacturers in the agricultural planting and fertilizing machinery market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the machinery type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions and countries that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in excel).
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1. Research Methodology
- 1.2. General Study Assumptions
- 2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Analysis Methodology
- 2.3. Study Assumptions
- 2.4. Econometric Forecast Model
- 3. Executive Summary
- 4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
- 4.1. Current Market Scenario
- 4.2. Technology Trends
- 4.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.3.1. Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
- 4.3.2. Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
- 4.3.3. Threat Of New Entrants
- 4.3.4. Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
- 4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
- 5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Drivers
- 5.1.1. Labor Shortage
- 5.2. Restraints
- 5.2.1. Higher Prices of Agricultural Machinery
- 5.2.2. Volatility of Commodity Prices
- 5.3. Opportunities
- 5.3.1. Integration of Robotic Systems and GPS in Agricultural Machines
- 6. Global Agricultural Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Segmentation, By Machinery Type
- 6.1. Planting Machinery
- 6.1.1. Seed Drills
- 6.1.2. Planters/ Transplanters
- 6.1.3. Broadcast Spreaders
- 6.1.4. Drop Spreaders
- 6.2. Fertilizing Machinery
- 6.2.1. Sprayers (liquid fertilizer)
- 6.2.2. Manure Spreaders
- 7. Global Agricultural Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market Segmentation, By Geography
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. The United States
- 7.1.2. Canada
- 7.1.3. Rest of North America
- 7.2. Asia-Pacific
- 7.2.1. China
- 7.2.2. India
- 7.2.3. Japan
- 7.2.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 7.3. Europe
- 7.3.1. Germany
- 7.3.2. The United Kingdom
- 7.3.3. France
- 7.3.4. Italy
- 7.3.5. Rest of Europe
- 7.4. Rest of the World
- 7.4.1. Brazil
- 7.4.2. Argentina
- 7.4.3. South Africa
- 7.4.4. Other Countries
- 8. Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Market Share Analysis
- 9. Company Profiles
- 9.1. Deere & Company (John Deere)
- 9.2. CNH Industrial
- 9.3. AGCO Corporation
- 9.4. CLAAS
- 9.5. Mahindra Tractors
- 9.6. Kubota Corporation
- 9.7. Highway Equipment (New Leader)
- 9.8. Kuhn Group
- 9.9. Lanco Equipment
- 9.10. Amazone Ltd.,
- 9.11. Yanmar Company Limited
- 10. Future of the Market
- 11. Disclaimer