Global Adhesives & Sealants Market Segmented by Application, Industry and Geography Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)
Global Adhesives & Sealants Market was estimated to have a value of $45.36 Billion in 2014. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.37% during the forecast period, to reach $65.72 Billion by 2020. Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow at a rate of 7.32% during this period. Market growth in this region is expected to outpace the growth in both US and Europe.
Adhesive and Sealants are substances applied to the surfaces of materials to bind them together and resist separation by blocking the passage of gases or liquids through the openings. They can be liquids which are viscous, with little or no flow characteristics.
Sealants typically have lower strength and higher elongations than adhesives. Adhesives and sealants offer many advantages through their ability to bind different materials together by distributing stress more efficiently across the joint. Reduction in cost over machine processes, improvement in the look and increased flexibility are some of its functional advantages.
Sealants find its application in Consumers goods, Construction, Transportation, Automotive and Aerospace industries. Surface sealants require air in curing mechanism that changes its state from liquid to solid once applied. Desirable properties of a sealant include good binding properties, insolubility and resistance to corrosion.
The Global Adhesives and sealants market is segmented based on technology (Water based, Solvent based, Reactive and hot melts), by application (Construction, Paper board and related uses, Transportation, Footwear and leather and other uses), by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the world). Some of the key players in the market are BASF SE, Sika AG, 3M Company and Pidilite Industries.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher