GERMANY FOOD EMULSIFIERS MARKET-GROWTH, TRENDS AND FORECAST (2017 - 2022)
Sophisticated food processing techniques by developing countries and demand for new ingredients in food processing has driven the food additives market which is estimated to reach US$ 38.7billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 3.6%. Europe with its dominant food processing industry sees high utilization for food additives, with food emulsifiers constituting 32.8% of the global emulsifier market. EFEMA maintains contact with all authorities involved in the approval of emulsifiers, including the European Commission, the FAO/WHO (Codex Alimentarius) and national authorities.
Desk bound lifestyles have not only increased the demand for packaged and convenience foods but also to the raising obesity levels globally. This has resulted in consumers demanding for Trans fat products, driving the food processors to use emulsifiers to reduce the calories and fat content. Emulsifier consumption has been dominant in Europe due to development in the food processing industry. With developing economies prospering and with rising disposable incomes, demand for processed food coming from European region is increasing.
Food emulsifiers which refer to food and oil mixtures are classified as natural and synthetic food emulsifiers. While the natural food emulsifiers are egg yolk containing Lecithin, mustard , honey and soy beans, guar gum , the synthetic emulsifiers include Mono and Di-glycerides, Sorbitan Esters, Stearoyl lactylates, Sucrose Esters, Poly Glycerol Esters and Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate. Di-Glycerides hold the maximum share among the synthetic emulsifiers while Lecithin dominates in the natural food emulsifiers segment.
The food emulsifiers are used in various food applications which include functional foods, Bakery and Confectionary (accounting for maximum share in usage of Emulsifiers), Dairy products, Convenience foods, and Meat Products. The growing importance of convenience is driving food choice which is driving the demand for convenience food globally. However, as the consumer perspective is changing from â€˜food related convenienceâ€™ to product specifications, manufacturers look at emulsifiers for the providing the lower fat content percentage while maintaining sensory characteristics like texture, flavor and taste in convenience foods.
The major players in the food emulsifiers market are Danisco, Riken Vitamin, Cargill, and Palsgaard which together maximum market share, with Danisco holding the maximum market. The key strategy being adopted by these players is using the Mergers and Acquisitions. The major challenges the food emulsifier market sees is increasing usage of alternatives like enzymes which have similar stabilizing properties, and regulatory obligations that penalize unhealthy diets and demand for clean label specifying the additives used. The threat of new entrants is high with increasing private label offerings in food emulsifiers which are prized low.
In this report we offer,
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Germany Food Emulsifier Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Germany Food Emulsifier Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the Germany Food Emulsifier Market.
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.