Fruits and Vegetables Crop Protection Chemicals Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015 - 2020)
Consumption of pesticides in fruit and vegetable crop applications is likely to sustain modest CAGRs of 5.66% over the 2015-2020 analysis period. The global market value would reach USD 23185.64 million by 2020 from USD XX million in 2015. Asia-Pacific and Latin America are slated to emerge as the fastest growing markets for pesticides in fruit and vegetable crop applications, while North America and Europe would lag behind in this area.
Despite a general trend towards vegetarianism gaining in prominence, the Western world has yet to adopt full-fledged vegetarian diets to a large extent. In Asia-Pacific, India is home to the largest number of vegetarians globally, which has been a major factor in continued demand for fruits and vegetables. However, specific fruits and vegetables have been implicated in increasing sugar levels of individuals, which can have serious consequences for diabetics. This factor has played a crucial role in curbing demand for fruits and vegetables in developed regions that have a large population of such individuals.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Fruits and Vegetables Crop Protection Chemicals Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Fruits and Vegetables Crop Protection Chemicals market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.