Europe Agricultural Machinery Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)
Europe agricultural machinery market has experienced recovery from 2016 declining market and increased to 4% in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period (2018 - 2023). Germany is likely to grow at a faster CAGR, due to its increasing orders for agricultural machineries from domestic as well as international.
According to the European Committee of Farm Machinery Manufacturer’s Associations (CEMA), Europe agricultural machinery market is currently in the growing trend and corresponded to the past peak level market in 2012. Factors like improved productivity through mechanization, optimized supply chain and labor shortage, have led to the growth of the agriculture machinery demand. Technological innovation and precision farming are some of the areas that can be exploited for future opportunities. Besides a huge scope of development, the major constraints the sector is facing are uncertainty regarding government support, low farm income and import restrictions from Russia. These factors affect the growth of the agriculture sector; thus, affecting the growth of the agricultural machinery industry
Harvesting Equipment Is Expected To See Faster Growth in Europe
The European agricultural machinery industry is one of the developed markets in the world, driven primarily by the presence of large number of global players like John Deere, CNH Industrial, AGCO Corporation, etc in the region and secondly driven by two high-revenue and high-growth countries – Germany and France. The European agricultural machinery industry is likely to see growth in the sales of various types of machineries during the forecast period. Among the types of agricultural-machineries, harvesting equipment is likely to see more demand, owing to the development of forage crops in the EU region. While, tractors are anticipated to see more demand for high horsepower (hp) tractors which are exceeding 150 hp compared to tractors below 50 hp during the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market:
- August 2016: New Holland, agricultural machinery subsidiary of CNH Industrial, unveiled methane powered concept tractors and its vision for the clean sustainable farming practices in the future.
Major Players: DEERE & COMPANY (JOHN DEERE), AGCO CORPORATION, CNH INDUSTRIAL, MAHINDRA TRACTORS amongst othersReasons to Purchase this Report:
- Latest technology trends adopted by the manufacturers in the agricultural machinery market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the machinery type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the country that is expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in excel).
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1. Research Methodology
- 1.2. General Study Assumptions
- 2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Analysis Methodology
- 2.3. Study Assumptions
- 2.4. Econometric Forecast Model
- 3. Executive Summary
- 4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
- 4.1. Current Market Scenario
- 4.2. Technology Trends
- 4.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.3.1. Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
- 4.3.2. Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
- 4.3.3. Threat Of New Entrants
- 4.3.4. Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
- 4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
- 5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Drivers
- 5.1.1. Labor Shortage
- 5.2. Restraints
- 5.2.1. Higher Prices of Agricultural Machinery
- 5.2.2. Volatility of Commodity Prices
- 5.3. Opportunities
- 5.3.1. Integration of Robotic Systems and GPS in Agricultural Machines
- 6. Europe Agricultural Machinery Market Segmentation, By Machinery Type
- 6.1. Tractors
- 6.1.1. Compact Utility Tractors
- 6.1.2. Utility Tractors
- 6.1.3. Row Crop Tractors
- 6.2. Plowing and Cultivating Machinery
- 6.2.1. Ploughs
- 6.2.2. Harrows
- 6.2.3. Cultivators & Tillers
- 6.3. Planting Machinery
- 6.3.1. Seed Drills
- 6.3.2. Planters
- 6.3.3. Spreaders
- 6.4. Harvesting Machinery
- 6.4.1. Combine Harvester- Threshers
- 6.4.2. Forage Harvester
- 6.4.3. Others ( include Root Crop Harvesting and Fruit & Vegetable harvesting Machinery)
- 6.5. Haying and Forage Machinery
- 6.5.1. Mower- Conditioners
- 6.5.2. Balers
- 6.5.3. Tedders and Rakes
- 6.6 Irrigation Machinery
- 6.6.1 Sprinkler Irrigation
- 6.6.2 Drip Irrigation
- 7. Europe Agricultural Machinery Market Segmentation, By Country
- 7.1.1. Germany
- 7.1.2. The United Kingdom
- 7.1.3. France
- 7.1.4. Italy
- 7.1.5. Rest of Europe
- 8. Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Market Share Analysis
- 9. Company Profiles
- 9.1. Deere & Company (John Deere)
- 9.2. CNH Industrial
- 9.3. AGCO Corporation
- 9.4. CLAAS
- 9.5. Mahindra Tractor
- 9.6. Kubota Corporation
- 9.7. Escorts Group
- 9.8. Kuhn Group
- 9.9. Valmont Industries Inc.
- 9.10. Yanmar Company Limited
- 10. Future of the Market
- 11. Disclaimer