Egypt Polyurethane Market - Segmented by Application, and End-User Industry - Trends and Forecasts (2016 - 2021)
The Egypt polyurethane market was valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period (2017-2022).PU have the unique quality of high insulation values at low-density while meeting the structural and fire requirements of building codes and the environmental mandates, which make them the most used material in the insulation market. Currently, the penetration of PU coating is growing at a rapid pace in the construction, electrical & electronics, and other related industries.
Market Dynamics:Factors, such as the growing demand in the construction industry, among others, are driving this market. The rising demand for environmental-friendly and recyclable products is expected to grow the market in the future. However, the declining automotive industry and the growing competition from fiberglass & polystyrene foam could act as restraints for the Egypt polyurethane market.
Market Segmentation:In the report, the Egypt polyurethane market has been segmented by application and end-user industry, which are further segmented as follows:
• By Application -
o Adhesives & Sealants
• By End-User Industry -
o Furniture & Interiors
o Electronics & Appliances
o Others (Footwear, Industrial, Textiles, Fibers, Medical, And Marine)
Opportunities and Major Players:The major opportunity for the Egypt polyurethane market is the growing demand for bio-based polyurethane that could support the growth of the market in the future.
Some of the major players in the Egypt market include:
• BASF SE
• Huntsman International LLC
• Covestro AG
• The Dow Chemical Company
Key Deliverables in the Study
• Market analysis for the Egypt polyurethane market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis.
• Market definition along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and prospective opportunities.
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Egypt polyurethane market.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.