China Adhesives Market - Segmented by Technology, End-User Industry, and Pressure Sensitive Adhesives - Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)
The China adhesives market is expected to be valued at USD XX million (by revenue) & XX kilo tons (by volume) in 2017, and is projected to reach USD XX million & XX kilo tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% and XX% respectively, during the forecast period 2017-2022.Adhesives and sealants are often grouped together, as they both are applied to the surfaces of materials to adhere and seal them together. They are generally available in the liquid form, which is viscous in nature, with no or little flow characteristics. Adhesives are majorly chosen for their bonding and holding power and have high tensile and shear strength. Adhesives are of two varieties, namely structural adhesives (strength is vital for the success of the assembly) and non-structural adhesives (generally have low strength, are used to bond weak substrates and for temporary fastening). However, sealants are majorly selected for their ability to resist relative movement of the substrates, to fill gaps, and to contain or exclude another material. They have less strength compared to adhesives, but are more flexible in nature.Adhesives and sealants, owing to their ability to bind different materials together, are becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In this report, we have considered the following major end-user sectors:
• Building and Construction
• Paper, Board, and Packaging
• Woodworking and Joinery
• Footwear and Leather
• Electrical and Electronics
The paper, board, and packaging segment accounted for over 20% share of the country's adhesive market in terms of revenue, in 2016.The China Adhesives Market is driven by factors, such as demand from the thriving automotive and electronics industry and increasing adoption of low-cost flexible packaging aids. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as government regulations regarding VOC emissions, which may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market. The same factor forces the adhesives manufacturers in the country to shift to bio-based eco-friendly sources, which provides a new path for the growth of market in forecast period.The China Adhesives market, based on technology, can be broadly segmented into water-borne adhesives, solvent-borne adhesives, reactive adhesives, hot melts adhesives, and others. These are again segmented according to the sub-segmentations based on resin types. The Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market, is studied separately in detail and has been segmented based on technology, application, resins and mode of application into respective sub-segments.Few of major companies in the market for known for its products, services, and continuous product development are HB Fuller, Henkel, Dow Corning, 3M, Sika, etc. Some of the major local players that compete with these global companies include Wingtai (Zhongshan) Co., Ltd, Jiangsu Guojiao Chemical Technology Co., Ltd., Hubei Huitian New Materials Co. Ltd., Shanghai KangDa New Materials Co., Ltd.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
• Market analysis for the China adhesives market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis.
• Market definition along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios and prospective opportunities
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro economic factors that affect the market
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
• Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.