The Canada biopesticides market is expected to reach USD 78.53 million by 2020 from XX Million in 2015, witnessing a CAGR of XX% during the forecasted period. Biopesticides are derived from microorganisms and other natural sources, and are an ecofriendly alternative to the synthetic pesticides.
In recent years, as a consequence of growing concerns regarding the environment and contamination of food with synthetic chemical pesticides, the demand of next generation biopesticides are increasing in Canada. Other factors contributing to this growth include expansion of the area under organic farming and a shift towards integrated pest management (IPM).
Canadian demand for biopesticides has been witnessing rapid growth in organic, as well as traditional farming techniques. Chemical or synthetic pesticides have been subjected to mounting regulations and pest resistance issues, a fact that has not been hidden from growers. This has been instrumental in opting for natural alternatives that can offer similar maintenance and crop yield, even while cutting down on the environmental issues associated with chemicals. Despite growers being encouraged to use biopesticides for some time now, the Canadian market was lacking in adequate supply of registered products. However, this scenario has now changed, thereby providing the required impetus in promoting demand for biopesticides.
This market can be broadly segmented into product type-bioherbicides, biofungicides, bioinsecticides and other biopesticides. By application area, biopesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Canada Biopesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Canada Biopesticides Market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major regions in country\ where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.