Brazil Soy Beverages Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 - 2025)
Brazil Soy Beverages Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.23% during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- Growing vegan population and an increasing number of people with lactose intolerance are the key factors driving the demand for soy milk as milk alternatives. Private label brands have played a pivotal role in the product development of the product, facilitated by the globally evolving retail landscape.
- Moreover, there has been an increasing demand for plant protein nutrients among consumers. The growing awareness about the health benefits has led to the increasing growth of the market studied.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Plant based Products
The growing awareness about the vegan lifestyle and animal product allergies are driving the plant-based products to demand in the country. Considering that most plant proteins are used in the form of nutritional and dietary supplements, such high levels of obesity are bound to create favorable opportunities for the soy protein market in Brazil. Moreover, in the South American region, Brazil contributes the largest share in the regional plant protein market. Furthermore, the high rate of production and popularity of wheat and soybean in the region aids the popularity of soy-based dairy alternatives.
Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets Remained the Largest Point of Sale
Supermarkets/hypermarkets have large consumer bases across the region. A common perception among consumers to fresh products through calculative decisions leads their way to these stores. As a result of which, supermarkets/ hypermarkets account for major sales of soy beverages across the region. Consumers prefer purchasing grocery products through supermarkets more, as it offers several products and brands to choose from, which saves time, energy, and money owing to several promotional discounts.
Brazil soy beverages market is competitive owing to the presence of few dominating players in the country primarily including The Hain Celestial Group and Danone S.A. However, the pre-dominance of private label brands portrays substantial competition to these players. Key players are focusing on acquisitions and mergers, in order to expand their geographical reach and increase their customer base.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1 INTRODUCTION
- 1.1 Study Deliverables and Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
- 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Drivers
- 4.2 Market Restraints
- 4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Product Type
- 5.1.1 Soy Milk
- 5.1.2 Soy-Based Drinkable Yogurt
- 5.2 Flavor
- 5.2.1 Plain Soy Beverages
- 5.2.2 Flavored Soy Beverages
- 5.3 Distribution Channel
- 5.3.1 Supermarkets/Hypermarkets
- 5.3.2 Online Retail Stores
- 5.3.3 Convenience Stores
- 5.3.4 Others
- 6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
- 6.2 Market Position Analysis
- 6.3 Company Profiles
- 6.3.1 The Hain Celestial Group
- 6.3.2 Danone S.A
- 6.3.3 The Coca-Cola Company
- 6.3.4 Jussara SA
- 6.3.5 Lactalis
- 6.3.6 Kikkoman Corporation
- 6.3.7 Campbell Soup Company
- 6.3.8 Pureharvest
- 7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS