Baby Monitors Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 - 2025)
Baby Monitors Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.19% during the forecasted period (2020-2025).
- Baby monitors are predominantly used by most new parents, mainly those who are working to keep a watch on their newborn babies.
- With the increasing concerns about the cyber-security risks of digital devices including baby monitors, governments of various countries are developing regulations that in turn will increase the customer reliability on these products.
Key Market Trends
Growing Number of Working Mothers
In most countries, men tend to participate in labor markets more frequently than women. All over the world, labor force participation among women of working age increased substantially in the last few years. In some parts of the world, the historical increase in female labor force participation has slowed down or even regressed slightly in recent years. Women all over the world allocate a substantial amount of time to activities that are not typically recorded as economic activities. Hence, female participation in labor markets tends to increase when the time-cost of unpaid care work is reduced, shared equally with men, and/or made more compatible with market work. The growing participation of women including mothers with newborn babies has led to the growth in sales of monitoring devices including baby monitors.
North America Holds A Prominent Share in The Market
North America is dominating the global baby monitors market and is expected to continue this trend in the near future. This growth is mainly due to the rising trend of nuclear families, increasing spending capacity of people, and a growing awareness of the advantages provided by these devices. The growth is also attributed to the advancement of these devices and rising personal equity investment specifically in the electronics sector in developed markets such as the United States and Canda. Furthermore, the region is also anticipated to witness increasing awareness in parents regarding childcare and strong retailing.
Global baby monitors market is a fragmented market with the presence of major players and small regional players. The major players in the market are Lenovo Group Limited (Motorola), VTech Communications, Inc., Summer Infant (USA), Inc., Dorel Industries, Inc., among others. The other prominent players are focusing on new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions to cater to the increasing demands of the consumers, thereby gaining a competitive advantage in the market.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
- 1 INTRODUCTION
- 1.1 Study Deliverables and Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
- 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Drivers
- 4.2 Market Restraints
- 4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 By Product Type
- 5.1.1 Audio Baby Monitor
- 5.1.2 Video Baby Moniotr
- 5.1.3 Motion Sensor Baby Monitor
- 5.2 By Mode of Communication
- 5.2.1 Wired
- 5.2.2 Wireless/Wi-Fi
- 5.3 By Distribution Channel
- 5.3.1 Offline Retail Channels
- 5.3.2 Online Retail Channels
- 5.4 Geography
- 5.4.1 North America
- 126.96.36.199 United States
- 188.8.131.52 Canada
- 184.108.40.206 Mexico
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
- 5.4.2 Europe
- 18.104.22.168 Spain
- 22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
- 126.96.36.199 Germany
- 188.8.131.52 France
- 184.108.40.206 Italy
- 220.127.116.11 Russia
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
- 5.4.3 Asia Pacific
- 22.214.171.124 China
- 126.96.36.199 Japan
- 188.8.131.52 India
- 184.108.40.206 Australia
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.4.4 South America
- 18.104.22.168 Brazil
- 22.214.171.124 Argentina
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
- 5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
- 188.8.131.52 South Africa
- 184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
- 6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Most Active Companies
- 6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
- 6.3 Market Position Analysis
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Lenovo Group Limited
- 6.4.2 Samsung Corporation
- 6.4.3 Hanwha Group
- 6.4.4 Panasonic Corporation
- 6.4.5 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 6.4.6 Angelcare Monitor Inc
- 6.4.7 Dorel Industries Inc.
- 6.4.8 Summer Infant (USA), Inc.
- 6.4.9 VTech Communications, Inc.
- 6.4.10 Anker Technology (UK) Limited
- 7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 8 IMPACT ANALYSIS OF COVID-19 ON THE INDUSTRY