U.S Automotive Parts Die Casting Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)
The U.S automotive parts die casting market is expected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023.
The United States has one of the largest automotive markets in the world and is home to over 13 major auto manufacturers. Recent regulations, such as, the decision of environmental protection agency (EPA) to raise mile per gallon standards to 35.5 miles per gallon by 2016, and then 54.5 mpg by 2025 have induced automotive to source components for manufacturing lightweight vehicles. This in turn is expected to drive the market for automotive parts die casting industry in the country.
Rules imposed by occupational safety and health administration (OSHA) to develop the technical workforce in the die casting industry are expected to improve the overall production of the market. Moreover, initiatives by national air duct cleaners association (NADCA) to advance the technical workforce in the industry of die casting are also anticipated to foster the market growth.
One major challenge in the die casting industry is uneven die protection resulting from the temperature variation on the die surface. To overcome this, Quaker chemical corporation formulated smart polymer technology based on heat activated polymers. DIE SLICK die release agents formulated with smart polymer technology form a tough barrier on hot areas of the die, while lightly coating cooler, less demanding areas.
Key Developments in the Market
January 2017: Dynacast acquires Taurus ’80, a precision zinc die casting company. Major Players: DYNACAST, ENDURANCE GROUP, TEXAS DIE CASTING, CASTWEL AUTOPARTS, DIE CASTING SOLUTIONS GMBH, MINO INDUSTRY
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The report analyses how the rising emission norms will impact automotive die casting industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The report analyses which raw material will dominate the US automotive die casting industry.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1. Research Methodology
- 1.2. General Study Assumptions
- 2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Analysis Methodology
- 2.3. Study Assumptions
- 2.4. Econometric Forecast Model
- 3. Executive Summary
- 4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
- 4.1. Current Market Scenario
- 4.2. Technology Trends
- 4.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.3.1. Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
- 4.3.2. Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
- 4.3.3. Threat Of New Entrants
- 4.3.4. Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
- 4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
- 5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Drivers
- 5.1.1. Tighter Emission Norms
- 5.2. Restraints
- 5.2.1. Volatile Prices Of Raw Material
- 5.2.2. High Production And Maintenance Cost
- 5.3. Opportunities
- 5.3.1. Recovering Global Automotive Industry
- 5.3.2. Demand From The Electric Vehicle Industry
- 6. U.S Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented By Production Process Type
- 6.1. Pressure Die Casting
- 6.2. Vacuum Die Casting
- 6.3. Squeeze Die Casting
- 6.4. Semi Solid Die Casting
- 7. U.S Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented By Application Type
- 7.1. Engine Parts
- 7.2. Transmission Components
- 7.3. Body Parts
- 7.4. Others
- 8. U.S Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented By Raw Material Type
- 8.1. Aluminium
- 8.2. Magnesium
- 8.3. Magnesium
- 8.4. Others
- 9. Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Market Share Analysis
- 9.3. Key Players And Developments
- 10. Company Profiles
- 10.1. Castwel Autoparts Pvt Ltd.
- 10.2. Dynacast
- 10.3. Endurance Group
- 10.4. Gibbs Die Casting Group
- 10.5. Kinetic Die Casting Company
- 10.6. Mino Industry Usa, Inc
- 10.7. Ningbo Parison Die Casting Co., Ltd.
- 10.8. Raltor Metal Technik India Pvt. Ltd
- 10.9. Rockman Industries Ltd..
- 10.10. Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
- 10.11. Sandhar Technologies Limited
- 10.12. Sipra Engineers
- 10.13. Spark Minda, Ashok Minda Group
- 10.14. Sunbeam Auto Pvt. Ltd
- 10.15. Texas Die Casting
- 10.16. Tyche Diecast Private Limited
- 11. Future Outlook
- 12. Disclaimer