Australia Food Enzymes Market-Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)
The growing demand for processed foods and increasing health consciousness in the people is driving the food & beverages industry which in turn is driving the food enzymes market. Food enzymes are a major food additives which convert complex molecules in to simpler ones in our diet. The food enzymes market was valued is expected to reach USD 3100 million by 2023, with a CAGR of 8.1% for the forecast period of 2018-2023.
The demand for processed and packaged foods is growing with the need to provide food security and safety. However, due to complexities in the global food supply chain, there is a need to add food additives to keep intact the nutritional content and maintain the shelf life. Apart from these reasons, the increasing penetration of organized retail in urban and rural centers globally seem to drive the need for food enzymes. The key restrains the market faces is in terms of unclear regulatory process and high Research and development costs.
The report is segmented based on enzymes types which include Carbohydrases, proteases and Lipases. , carbohydrases dominate the market followed by proteases and lipases. Food enzymes find major application in Bakery, Dairy & Frozen products, Enzymes, Meat products, Oils and Fats among others. Bakery is the largest application market, as food enzyme are used to improve dough stability and shelf life of end products. Increased use of enzymes in cheese processing is driving the use of enzymes in dairy industry, which is the second largest application market followed by the beverages industry.The Carbohydrase Asia-Pacific market was valued at USD 504.1 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10 % annually. It constitutes 21% of the global Carbohydrase market.
Asia Pacific constitutes 25% of the global share. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regions for enzymes with India and Chinaleadingthe demand. The rising disposable incomes, demand for convenience foods and increasing awareness of nutrition enabled products is expected to drive the market for food enzymes in these countries. Major PLAYERS: CARGILL INC, KERRY GROUP, DANISCO, JIANGSU BOLI BIOPRODUCTS CO. LTD, ENMEX SA DE CV, TATE & LYLE PLC, ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND(ADM), PURATOS, SUNSON INDUSTRY GROUP COMPANY LIMITED, CP KELCO, NOVOZYMES, DSM, CHR. HANSEN and AB ENZYMES, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Research methodology
- 1.2 Market Definition
- 1.3 Report Description
- 2. Key Findings
- 3. Market Overview & Dynamics
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Drivers
- 3.2.1 Addresses supply chain complexities in the Food industry
- 3.2.2 Demand for Food Safety
- 3.2.3 Demand for processed food products
- 3.2.4 Penetration of Organized Retail sector
- 3.3 Restraints
- 3.3.1 High R&D Costs
- 3.3.2 Unclear Regulatory Process
- 3.4 Opportunities
- 3.4.1 Growing demand for Natural and Nutraceutical Ingredients
- 3.4.2 Reduce water, energy consumption & Waste in food processing
- 3.4.3 Wider Acceptance of GSFA for improved International Trade
- 3.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
- 3.5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
- 3.5.3 Degree of Competition
- 3.5.4 Threat of Substitution
- 3.5.5 Threat of new entrants
- 4. Market Segmentation
- 4.1 Enzymes Market, by type
- 4.1.1 Carbohydrases
- 4.1.2 Protease
- 4.1.3 Lipase
- 4.1.4 Others
- 4.2 By Application
- 4.2.1 Bakery
- 4.2.2 Dairy & Frozen products
- 4.2.3 Oils & Fats
- 4.2.4 Confectionary
- 4.2.5 Meat poultry & Sea Food products
- 4.2.6 Beverages
- 4.2.7 Others
- 5. Competitive Landscape Overview
- 5.1 Market Share Analysis
- 5.2 Strategies by leading players
- 5.3 New Product Developments &Other Innovations
- 6. Company Profiles
- 6.1 Cargill Inc
- 6.2 Kerry Group
- 6.3 Danisco
- 6.4 Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co. Ltd
- 6.5 Enmex SA DE CV
- 6.6 Tate & Lyle Plc
- 6.7 Archer Daniels Midland(ADM)
- 6.8 Puratos
- 6.9 Sunson Industry Group Company Limited
- 6.10 CP Kelco
- 6.11 Novozymes
- 6.12 DSM
- 6.13 Chr. Hansen
- 6.14 AB Enzymes
- 7. Appendix
- 7.1 Disclaimer
- 7.2 Sources
- LIST OF TABLES
- 1: Australia: Food Enzymes market Revenue,by Type, 2012-2020 ($Million)
- 2: Australia: Food Enzymes market Revenue,by Application, 2012-2020 ($Million)