Asia-Pacific Gluten-free Foods & Beverages Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)
The market for gluten-free foods & beverages in Asia-Pacific has undergone a radical change from specialty niche products to mainstream products. A current trend towards gluten-free product consumption has given further impetus to the gluten-free foods & beverages segment. The gluten-free foods & beverages market in Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period, owing to the sizeable population of celiac disease patients.
The market for gluten-free products is highly competitive, with innovation in products being a major strategic approach adopted by leading players. This trend is likely to continue in the future, as the established set of players seek to garner an increased market share. Countries like China and India are showing the most promising growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Rising disposable incomes coupled with growing awareness about healthy food products are also major drivers for the market.
The market for gluten-free foods & beverages in Asia-Pacific is segmented based on type and country. Bread products is expected to be one of the dominating types of gluten-free foods owing to high demand from health-conscious consumers seeking healthy indulgence in the baked goods category.
China is the largest market for gluten-free foods & beverages in the Asia-Pacific region.
- March 2018 – La V have launched an expanded lunch menu, in addition to offering a separate gluten-free menu and a vegan menu.
Major players - AMYS KITCHEN INC., BOBS RED MILL, BOULDER BRANDS INC., DR. SCHAR, ENJOY LIFE NATURAL BRANDS LLC, FRONTIER SOUPS, GENERAL MILLS INC., GENIUS FOODS, GOLDEN WEST SPECIALITY FOODS, H.J HEINZ COMPANY, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC., HERO GROUP AG, among others. Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative & quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic & non-economic aspects
- Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Market Definition
- 2. Research Approach and Methodology
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Research Designs
- 2.3 Study Timelines
- 2.4 Study Phases
- 2.4.1 Secondary Research
- 2.4.2 Discussion Guide
- 2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
- 2.4.4 Expert Validation
- 3. Market Dynamics
- 3.1 Drivers
- 3.1.1 Increasing Awareness of Celiac Disease and Gluten - Intolerance Consumers.
- 3.1.2 Increasing Disposable Incomes
- 3.1.3 Enhanced Taste of Foods Free From Gluten
- 3.2 Restraints
- 3.2.1 Less Awareness on Celiac Disease In The Developing Countries
- 3.2.2 Nutritional Loss and Weight Gain Issues Associated With Gluten-Free
- 3.3 Opportunities
- 3.3.1 Rising Demand for Organic and Fresh Foods Segments
- 3.3.2 Innovation in Products
- 3.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 3.4.2 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
- 3.4.3 Degree of Competition
- 3.4.4 Threat of New Entrants
- 3.4.5 Threat of Substitutes
- 4. Market Segmentation
- 4.1 By Type
- 4.1.1 Beverages
- 4.1.2 Bread Products
- 4.1.3 Cookies and Snacks
- 4.1.4 Condiments, Seasonings & Spreads
- 4.1.5 Dairy/Dairy Substitutes
- 4.1.6 Meats/Meat Substitutes
- 4.1.7 Other Gluten Free Products
- 4.2 By Geography
- 4.2.1 Asia Pacific
- 220.127.116.11 China
- 18.104.22.168 Japan
- 22.214.171.124 India
- 126.96.36.199 Thailand
- 188.8.131.52 Vietnam
- 184.108.40.206 Australia
- 220.127.116.11 Others
- 5. Competitive Landscape
- 5.1 Strategies Adopted By Major Players
- 5.2 Most Active Companies in The Past Five Years
- 5.3 Market Share Analysis
- 6. Company Profiles
- 6.1 Amys Kitchen Inc.
- 6.2 Bobs Red Mill
- 6.3 Boulder Brands Inc.
- 6.4 Dr. Schar
- 6.5 Enjoy Life Natural Brands LLC
- 6.6 Frontier Soups
- 6.7 General Mills Inc.
- 6.8 Genius Foods
- 6.9 Golden West Speciality Foods
- 6.10 H.J Heinz Company
- 6.11 Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- 6.12 Hero Group AG
- 7. Appendix
- 7.1 Disclaimer