Asia-Pacific Clinical nutrition Market Segmented By type of applications, by Ingredients, by type of services, by route of administration, and by Geography Growth, Trends And Forecast (2015 - 2020)
Asia-Pacific market for Clinical nutrition, estimated at USD 8.21 billion in 2015, is further projected to reach USD 12.10 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 8.06 %.
The essential nutrients required in the diet are vitamins, carbohydrates, fats, proteins and minerals. Clinical nutrition helps to treat and control several diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, GI diseases, cancer and kidney diseases through the supply of essential nutrients for optimal functioning of various organs of the body. Clinical nutrition is available in the form of liquids, powders, tablets, injections, or foods such as yogurt and Probiotics.
One of the main drivers in this market is a marked increase in the incidence and prevalence of various diseases and illnesses globally. Further, the increasing aging population worldwide is contributing to the growth of the market. However, one of the major challenges in this market is unfavorable reimbursement regulations imposed by the government in various countries. Price-conscious consumers are not able to afford these products because of the lack of standardization in reimbursement norms.
The high demand for clinical nutrition products in Australia, China, and India are driving the growth of the market in the APAC region. In 2009 total market for clinical nutrition, in Japan was USD 1.2 billion.Analysing the market share of major companies, 3 producers of Nutrients, Abbott Japan, Otsuka and Ajinomoto contributed 41%, 38% and 21% respectively. There are multiple producers, local and multinational who will be entering the market in coming years. Majority of growth is seen in fluids, accounting for 8% of the market.
Asia-Pacific Clinical nutrition market is segmented by type of applications( Infant, child, adult, sports nutrition and therapeutic nutrition) by Ingredients( vitamins and amino acids, minerals and glucose), by type of services( diarrhea, cancer, diabetes, renal diseases, protein mal-absorption etc.), by route of administration( oral, tube feeding and parentral) and by country wise( India, China and Japan).
The key players in the market are focused on expansion of the business by launching new products and extending the product line. Mergers and acquisitions of small and medium sized manufacturers to enter in overseas market is another strategy adopted by multinational players. The major players in the market are Abbott Healthcare, Nestle Health Sciences, Danone clinical nutrition, Fresenius Kabi, Nutricia etc
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific Clinical nutrition market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific Clinical nutrition market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher