Asia-Pacific Business Jet Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)
The Asia Pacific Business Jet Market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.61% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. In the Asia Pacific region, China accounted for 60% of the market share in 2015. China emerged as the largest market for business jets, accounting to around 300 business jets operating in the region.
The growth of the APAC business jet market is dominated by upper end of large jets attracting significant sales and profits, along with higher margins, compared to middle and lower ends. However, in APAC, the increasing trend of owning an aircraft has grown to a significant extent, which provides for a significant growth opportunity in the small business jet category. The APAC business jet market is however predominated by business jet charter.
The largest business charter fleet in the region is based in India, China and Australia. There is a significant number of millionaires and billionaires, which comprises of major chunk in the charter demand, where China is the major leader in the business charter market.
One of the major areas of development that the business jet manufacturers have been involved is in the introduction of the supersonic business jet (SSBJ). These business jets are planned to be small, intended to travel at speeds just over Mach 1.0 and are typically designed to carry about 10-12 passengers. At present, SSBJs are only a concept, where several manufacturers have been working on the designing of these jets. For instance, Aerion SBJ is a concept for a supersonic business jet, designed by Aerion Corporation.
China to Dominate the Market Growth
China holds 60% of the market with a fleet size of 300 as of 2015. Business jet market in China is expected to register a CAGR close to 10% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. In addition, China occupies maximum market in Corporate Airline type jets as of 2015, in both Southeast Asia and Asia-Pacific. Compared to pre-owned business jets, new deliveries were more in number with 17 units that entered the market in 2015. Hong Kong is observed to have more business jet additions in 2015, as the Chinese executives find the country more flexible in dealing business matters.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: Aerolíneas Ejecutivas expands fractional fleet in Mexico with new Cessna Citation Latitude aircraft.
- January 2018: Bombardier debuts global 7000 Mock-Up at Jetex private terminal in Dubai
Major Players: CLUB ONE AIR, ASIA CORPORATE JET, BUSINESS AVIATION ASIA, CHINA EASTERN, DEERJET, GLOBAL JET amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The report analyses how the jet fuel price will impact the south east asia business jet industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Scope of the Study
- 1.2 Market Definition
- 1.3 Executive Summary
- 2. Research Methodology
- 2.1 Study Deliverables
- 2.2 Study Assumptions
- 2.3 Research Phases
- 3. Market Insights
- 3.1 Current Market Scenario
- 3.2 Technology Trends
- 3.3 Industry Attractiveness- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.3.1 Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
- 3.3.2 Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
- 3.3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
- 3.3.4 Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
- 3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
- 4. Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Demand-Side Dynamics
- 4.1.2 Increase In Ownership Benefits
- 4.1.3 Rising Initiatives And Aircraft Programmes
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Security Concerns
- 4.2.2 Economic Concerns And Infrastructural Issues
- 4.3 Opportunities
- 4.3.1 Significant Demand From The Replacement Market
- 4.3.2 Increase In Fractional Ownership
- 5. Asia-Pacific Business Jet Market, Segmented By Aircraft Range
- 5.1 1000-3000 Nm
- 5.2 3000-5000 Nm
- 5.3 Above 5000 Nm
- 6. Asia-Pacific Business Jet Market , Segmented By Aircraft Seating Capacity
- 6.1 Up To 10 Passengers
- 6.2 10 To 25 Passengers
- 6.3 Above 25 Passengers
- 7. Asia-Pacific Business Jet Market, Segmented By Geography
- 7.1 China
- 7.2 India
- 7.3 Indonesia
- 7.4 Australia
- 7.5 Thailand
- 7.6 Philippines
- 7.7 Malaysia
- 7.8 Singapore
- 7.9 Others
- 8. Competitive Landscape
- 8.1 Introduction
- 8.2 Market Share Analysis
- 8.3 Key Players And Developments
- 9. Company Profiles
- 9.1 Club One Air
- 9.2 Asia Corporate Jet
- 9.3 Business Aviation Asia
- 9.4 China Eastern
- 9.5 Deer Jet
- 9.6 Execujet
- 9.7 Global Jet
- 9.8 Hong Kong Jet
- 9.9 Jet Aviation
- 9.10 Jetcraft
- 9.11 Korean Air
- 9.12 Lion Air
- 10. Future of The Market
- 11. Disclaimer