Asia Pacific Ammunition Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018-2023)
The Asia Pacific Ammunition market is expected to grow from a market size of $X.XX Billion in 2015 to a market of $X.XX billion by 2020 by growing at a CAGR of 5.87%.
There has been a spike in terrorism around the globe especially in the past 2 years. Asia Pacific, Africa and Latin America were always prone to violence and terrorist attacks but in recent times, the threat of terrorism has spread rapidly to Europe and Asia Pacific and the major party responsible for this has been the Islamic State which has replaced the Al-Qaeda as the de-facto numero uno Asia Pacific terrorist organization.
Asia Pacific region, especially India is expected to do a comprehensive modernization of its armed forces and that includes its much talked about F- INSAS Program, which will equip Indian soldiers with modern equipment, thus boost the global Small Caliber Ammunition market. Also India will be buying Artillery guns in the near future to make up for the old Bofors guns which have become obsolete. Already 144 Dhanush guns which are indigenous and reworked Bofors guns are on order, but since the Army needs a total of 2,820 artillery guns of various kinds to service its needs, India will be a major market in the years to come. Also Japan in addition to India and China has been spending record high amount on defense expenditure to counter growing Chinese Aggression and is undertaking massive modernization drive to become the most advanced military in the world
Overall the Asia Pacific Ammunition market will be the fastest growing market of the world and will be led by the big 4 economies of the region China, India, Japan and South Korea.
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the Asia Pacific Ammunition Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia Pacific Ammunition Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook